By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo: Master Chief Collection Tracking like a mainline Halo in Pre orders, beating all third party games

lmaobox said:
jlmurph2 said:
lmaobox said:

It is still too early to celebrate. It seems that the MCC collection will not help the Xbone sell too much, meaning MS will continue making losses.

No profit = Xbox division canned = No Halo.

Microsoft will probably sell Halo to SONY. I can't wait to buy a Halo 5 PS4 bundle.

For an "excellent sales analyst", you seem to not know ANYTHING about sales...or analyzing. 

It's just business, little boy.

Companies exist to make a profit.

No profit = No business.

SONY will be eager to buy up the Halo franchise when it goes on for sale soon.

No personal attacks please.

I agree with murph, you don't seem to graps the concept at all. not sure where to start, you saying that the xbox is not making or that MS will sell the Halo franchise.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
lmaobox said:

It is still too early to celebrate. It seems that the MCC collection will not help the Xbone sell too much, meaning MS will continue making losses.

Microsoft will probably sell Halo to SONY. I can't wait to buy a Halo 5 PS4 bundle.

So uhm.....any chance that idiocy is a reportable offense? No?

Damn

Oh, and of course I wasn't calling you personally an idiot. Just making a totally unrelated inquiry. I must have hit quote, rather than reply, by accident.

4 of some of the best games for the price of one? Not surprising. Excellent deal, and, imo, the only decent last-gen port yet.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

jlmurph2 said:

Sony isnt making profit. Microsoft is. How would they buy Halo?

The PlayStation division is going to be immensely profitable.

The Xbox division will continue to make losses. Why should Microsoft keep the Xbox division?

lmaobox said:
jlmurph2 said:

Sony isnt making profit. Microsoft is. How would they buy Halo?

The PlayStation division is going to be immensely profitable.

The Xbox division will continue to make losses. Why should Microsoft keep the Xbox division?

Xbox division isnt making losses. If you were a true analyst you would know that. 

Around the Network
Angelus said:
lmaobox said:

So uhm.....any chance that idiocy is a reportable offense? No?

Damn

Oh, and of course I wasn't calling you personally an idiot. Just making a totally unrelated inquiry. I must have hit quote, rather than reply, by accident.

I think reporting people for baiting others into this type of stuff is okay!

I refuse to believe anyone could be this stupid lol

Its one of the best bang-for-buck deal ever released. And it has the Halo brand to push it. 5 million IMO will be doable on a ww basis.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Well it is a great deal, so it's good that it's getting the recognition it deserves.

This sort of thing is great for the gaming industry, who knows, maybe some of the competition will start doing more things like this seeing how successful it is. Imagine a remastered 3D Mario collection on Wii U?

It should.

all those Halo games in one is great value for money.

I LOVE ICELAND!