By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo: Master Chief Collection Tracking like a mainline Halo in Pre orders, beating all third party games

Im getting it and dont plan on Pre Ordering till a closer date. Im not the only one that is going to do that either.

Around the Network
starcraft said:

That Gamestop PR fluff piece is far more meaningful than Amazon charts! Amazon represents a small (but growing) segment of the market, and there is no absolute or proportional allocaiton to their rankings even if we knew what element of the market they comprise.

Gamestop has indicated for weeks now that preorders were improving, and that sales started well after E3!

How is a PR fluff piece meaningful in any way? Didn't they also say sales of the 499$ SKU have been "vibrant"? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

That Gamestop PR fluff piece is far more meaningful than Amazon charts! Amazon represents a small (but growing) segment of the market, and there is no absolute or proportional allocaiton to their rankings even if we knew what element of the market they comprise.

Gamestop has indicated for weeks now that preorders were improving, and that sales started well after E3!

How is a PR fluff piece meaningful in any way? Didn't they also say sales of the 499$ SKU have been "vibrant"? 

Not that I recall?

It is certainly more meaningful than Amazon hourlies?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

Not that I recall?

Though the $399 Xbox One may be the hot new item, Puzon pointed out that the $499 standard Xbox One is still "very vibrant" for GameStop.

Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:

Not that I recall?

Though the $399 Xbox One may be the hot new item, Puzon pointed out that the $499 standard Xbox One is still "very vibrant" for GameStop.

Good?

Around the Network
starcraft said:

Good?

Did you see April NPD results? It sold 115k, in what universe is that considered vibrant? And keep in mind that was before the Kinect-less SKU was announced. 

I'm still going to wait for Halo 5 before I triple dip to get an XONE and the halo collection (yes I have bought halo 1 twice).

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

Good?

Did you see April NPD results? It sold 115k, in what universe is that considered vibrant? And keep in mind that was before the Kinect-less SKU was announced. 

Ive had a look.  It appears what you're referring too was actually after the Kinect-less SKU was announced?  To the effect of Kinect-less SKU preorders are great, and Kinect preorders remain vibrant?

In any event, the largest games retailer in the largest games consuming nation said the sales are great.  Whats the problem?

starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

Good?

Ive had a look.  It appears what you're referring too was actually after the Kinect-less SKU was announced?  To the effect of Kinect-less SKU preorders are great, and Kinect preorders remain vibrant?

In any event, the largest games retailer in the largest games consuming nation said the sales are great.  Whats the problem?

You know what? Forget it. We're in different boats here. 

Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

You know what? Forget it. We're in different boats here. 

Yes I suspect we are