By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo: Master Chief Collection Tracking like a mainline Halo in Pre orders, beating all third party games

lmaobox said:

It is still too early to celebrate. It seems that the MCC collection will not help the Xbone sell too much, meaning MS will continue making losses.

No profit = Xbox division canned = No Halo.

Microsoft will probably sell Halo to SONY. I can't wait to buy a Halo 5 PS4 bundle.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

You actually sound kind off jelaous of XBox fans having access to a game series like Halo :).

Around the Network

CANT WAIT

The Halo Collection will do great I'm sure. Great value for its prize

Its not my kind of game though, but thats cause i dont like 1st person shooters in general (like CoD etc etc)

Sony can easily counter by remaking the Uncharted series (including the Vita version), and offering it as a bundle. I think it will move alot, especially if it's close to the Uncharted 4 release date to build up hype, and fill new players in that have not played the other games.

But this is really good for MS, I don't see why they should make a Halo bundle with this game. I would like them to make a Halo 5 special edition Xbox1 with this game as a digital download included, and a physical copy of Halo 5.

Wasn't the Halo MCC essentially created to use all the information they will gather on their servers to make a ridiculously awesome multiplayer experience for Halo 5. It makes sense since this game had such a long lifespan now covering 3 platforms, and it's success was mainly due to it's success in the Multiplayer world.

Last point, the previous comment about Sony buying Halo when MS gaming division goes belly up(Not likely). Why? They have the original creators of Halo making a game right now with exclusive content for the PS4. It's called Destiny.

plip.plop said:

Sony can easily counter by remaking the Uncharted series (including the Vita version), and offering it as a bundle. I think it will move alot, especially if it's close to the Uncharted 4 release date to build up hype, and fill new players in that have not played the other games.

Wasn't the Halo MCC essentially created to use all the information they will gather on their servers to make a ridiculously awesome multiplayer experience for Halo 5. It makes sense since this game had such a long lifespan now covering 3 platforms, and it's success was mainly due to it's success in the Multiplayer world.

Yeah but Naughty Dog spent their time remastering TLOU. Uncharted collection would have been the better choice.

The Halo 5 beta from Dec. 27th to Jan 22nd is more meant to gather info and feedback for Halo 5. Which is awesome since its at least 10 months earlier than the release of Halo 5. The multiplayer will be awesome and completely dedicated to. Much more than Halo 4.

Around the Network

I cant wait! Sooooo gonna get this day 1.

LiquorandGunFun said:
I cant wait! Sooooo gonna get this day 1.

Digital for me, don't even wanna think about losing or breaking that disc lol

if this becomes xbox ones second true systemseller after titanfall i will call it slightly laughable.

for one, i never understood the hype around halo.
but when a hd remake of previous installations (with awesome value indeed) becomes the hope for a system (if i recall correctly, they now make a hd remake of a game that saved a generation to save another generation) you can't deny that this is kind of funny.

also, i had to laugh when the audience applauded for "you can switch the graphics back, so it will look exactly like shipped back in 20xx" or something. sure, it's cool, but at this very moment i just had to laugh a bit.

don't take this too negative, please. i am sure it was a very very good move to announce that compilation.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
if this becomes xbox ones second true systemseller after titanfall i will call it slightly laughable.

for one, i never understood the hype around halo.
but when a hd remake of previous installations (with awesome value indeed) becomes the hope for a system (if i recall correctly, they now make a hd remake of a game that saved a generation to save another generation) you can't deny that this is kind of funny.

also, i had to laugh when the audience applauded for "you can switch the graphics back, so it will look exactly like shipped back in 20xx" or something. sure, it's cool, but at this very moment i just had to laugh a bit.

don't take this too negative, please. i am sure it was a very very good move to announce that compilation.

The best console online multiplayer ever is coming back. Plus it gives us the great deal for each numbered Halo to be on 1 console. Many people have never owned an OG Xbox. This will show them the reason Xbox Live blew up and changed console gaming forever.

DexInDaJungle said:
This sort of thing is great for the gaming industry, who knows, maybe some of the competition will start doing more things like this seeing how successful it is. Imagine a remastered 3D Mario collection on Wii U?

That would be awesome! Maybe I would give Mario Sunshine another chance that way!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---