By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Boosts Wii U Sales 400% in Americas

We only have MK7 boosting 3DS by 31%. Weird

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
does it mean what vivster said or does it mean hw sales for wii u mk8 week are overtracked
im confused

It could mean either.

I'm not surprised, wii U selling so close to the ps4 was unrealistic

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

But we don't know if the VGC numbers from the week before were accurate.

Lets just wait until NPD comes out before getting in a tizzy about percentages :P

Around the Network

ok that makes sense guess we wont know untill npd i guess

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Maybe USA =/= Americas

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

when is may npd next week?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

episteme said:
But we don't know if the VGC numbers from the week before were accurate.

Welcome to my world

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

If I recall correctly (and correct me politely if I'm wrong), NPD had higher numbers for the WiiU for the last few months than what VGC had.

Given that Nintendo's confirmation 1.2 million games were sold and assuming the 18% attach rate is consistent worldwide(not just NA), that actually puts WiiU total hardware in the neighborhood of 6.6-6.7 million LTD -- possible confirmation that WiiU is undertracked?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016