By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Visually, Zelda for Wii U is EXACTLY what I wanted.

Tagged games:

Do you think this character is a boy or a girl?

Boy 85 77.27%

Girl 23 20.91%

Total:108

perfect.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Looks perfect to me. I like bright and colourful games.

Surprisingly in-depth and well explained. I'd have to agree as well.

Can't wait to see gameplay!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Agreed, i'm really liking the new art style! But I do have one complaint. More. Fucking. Bloom.

I mean seriously, someone take the bloom button away from Nintendo

Absolutely perfect. I said numerous times I wanted a beautiful fantasy world + cell chaded and normal proportions (no cartoon). they delivered exactly that and now I can't wait to see more.

About the poll, ask Prof. Oak.

Around the Network

It's a back to basics, just like they did with Mario on 3D Land and 3D World. So I love it.

I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

why do they have to hold on, on showing more of it! damn you Nintendo!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Zekkyou said:
Agreed, i'm really liking the new art style! But I do have one complaint. More. Fucking. Bloom.

I actually enjoyed the bloom in Wind Waker HD and I like it here as well lmao I guess it's a matter of preference.

I really got what i wanted too and then some more.
My biggest wish has always been for the series to return to it`s exploration roots and being free to go that dungeon or that dungeon. And that i got! :)

spemanig said:
Zekkyou said:

I actually enjoyed the bloom in Wind Waker HD and I like it here as well lmao I guess it's a matter of preference.

Yeah bloom is definitely a matter of opinion (like lense flare). I personally can't stand it when it's used as anything other than a small complimentary effect (with only a few exceptions), so Nintendo's constant use of it has been grinding at me a lot :p

Still, it's not a grind bad enough to stop ZeldaU looking fantastic. It's no Witcher 3, but it's sure as hell worthy of a lot of praise. Probably the WiiU's best looking game.