By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Visually, Zelda for Wii U is EXACTLY what I wanted.

Tagged games:

Do you think this character is a boy or a girl?

Boy 85 77.27%

Girl 23 20.91%

Total:108

I asked for:

- Adult Link (Got it)
- Improved environment physics and lighting (Got it)
- Tech demo art (Didn't get it but I'm honestly liking the art style)

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Around the Network

I think it looks amazing! Eye candy!
But I want to be honest: It's not exactly what I wanted. I think this new look is something between Skyward Sword and Windwaker. I wanted something between Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess.
But no matter what I wanted I can't wait to get my hand on the new Zelda :)

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Looks amazing overall, but I already need more info on gameplay, combat, characters etc.

Mystro-Sama said:
I asked for:

- Adult Link (Got it)

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Link is very clearly not an adult here. He's clearly like 13-14. Look at how short he is. Way shorter than SS and TP Link, who where already short.

But honestly, if you like the way he looks, and I like the way he looks, technicality doesn't matter. We're both satisfied!

spemanig said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I asked for:

- Adult Link (Got it)

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Link is very clearly not an adult here. He's clearly like 13-14. Look at how short he is. Way shorter than SS and TP Link, who where already short.

But honestly, if you like the way he looks, and I like the way he looks, technicality doesn't matter. We're both satisfied!

Are you serious? He looks the same age as TP Link

Around the Network

It looks boring, just like how Flower looks boring.

However, I'll reserve final judgement for a longer and more detailed trailer. We got close to nothing from this teaser.

pikashoe said:
Looks amazing overall, but I already need more info on gameplay, combat, characters etc.

I agree 1000%, which is why I ephasized throughout the enire post that I was only impressed visually.

I'm with the OP on this one, the art direction is what I hoped for, the quality of the animation is Ghibli good and that could help Zelda gain a lot of popularity in Japan especially with a scene like the one in the trailer that is like the opening of Princess Mononoke.

It's not what I was hoping for, but it looks amazing nontheless.

I will be happy if it's really a Linkette.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.