By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nintendo did not have enough content, even exclusive wise to compete with Microsoft and Nintendo a 20 minute direct you gotta to be kidding me, MS had a 1 hour and 30 minute show Sony could have had a 3 hour show, they left out at least 13 announced exclusives and saved them for show floor. Nintendo regurgitated same thing they showed at last years E3 direct. Zelda U was the only thing that holded that thing together a complete bore fest it trully was up until that was shown, but i can see the show was directed at Nintendo fans and aslong as you guys enjoyed thats good. But to call it a win is pretty ridiculous, content and games, new ips win E3 this was basically a broke mans conference.

I get the feeling you didn't actually watch it.

Watched after falling asleep to it i was initially pumped for it. Furthermore i did see Miyamotos new IPS afterwards on Nintendo treehouse not impressed to say the least. 

If you fall asleep 20 minutesin, it doesn't mean the presentation was only 20 minutes long...

Edit: went and checked again 45 minutes. 

Around the Network
GhetooBillGates said:

Not even 45 is completely accurate :/

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nintendo did not have enough content, even exclusive wise to compete with Microsoft and Nintendo a 20 minute direct you gotta to be kidding me, MS had a 1 hour and 30 minute show Sony could have had a 3 hour show, they left out at least 13 announced exclusives and saved them for show floor. Nintendo regurgitated same thing they showed at last years E3 direct. Zelda U was the only thing that holded that thing together a complete bore fest it trully was up until that was shown, but i can see the show was directed at Nintendo fans and aslong as you guys enjoyed thats good. But to call it a win is pretty ridiculous, content and games, new ips win E3 this was basically a broke mans conference.

You mean the video where they talked about little plastic toys for 50% (at least) of the time? 

People hold Nintendo and Sony/MS to different standards and this thread is proof of that.

Richard_Feynman said:
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:

You mean the video where they talked about little plastic toys for 50% (at least) of the time? 

People hold Nintendo and Sony/MS to different standards and this thread is proof of that.

I was talking specifically about the length of the presentation, hence why that's bolded...

Richard_Feynman said:

Really?

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisRY6h100U&list=PL2JiZAV5BmDVb1fcG806HoyBYNMzED0uy Ok since i Love you Nintendo gamers 46 minutes and 54 seconds and something milli seconds.  Treehouse is basically show floor like what MS and Sony are doing. 

mysteryman said:
Richard_Feynman said:
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:

I was talking specifically about the length of the presentation, hence why that's bolded...

People have been jacking off to the thought of e3 for months. The internet will melt down with hate.

Super_Boom said:
Richard_Feynman said:

Really?

Yes.

GhetooBillGates said:
Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisRY6h100U&list=PL2JiZAV5BmDVb1fcG806HoyBYNMzED0uy Ok since i Love you Nintendo gamers 46 minutes and 54 seconds and something milli seconds.  Treehouse is basically show floor like what MS and Sony are doing. 

Actually the original was 48 minutes. I'm a fan of all the consoles. Something you clearly arn't. Which begs the question why are you even here? It's obvious you have a bias against Nintendo and it's obvious you didn't actually watch it. So why should anyone care about your opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Richard_Feynman said:
mysteryman said:
Richard_Feynman said:

People have been jacking off to the thought of e3 for months. The internet will melt down with hate.

Evidently so