By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Noshowers said:
DevilRising said:
The only thing Nintendo really could have done better, was show even more games than they did. As it is, that thing was pretty chock-full of games. And most of them looked anywhere from good to great. Not a single one made me think "Oh fuck, what a waste".

I would say on content alone, yes, Nintendo "won". But then again, they showed games that appeal to my tastes as a gamer. So *shrugs*.

Yeah, this is the ultimate thing.  If you are a Nintendo fan then you will enjoy what was presented more then MS and Sony because their library is so similar.  If you prefer the Sony/MS style,. then you have a different opinion.

I prefer Sony and MS, but I still think Nintendo won.

Around the Network

to be honest nothing about nintendo interests me this e3

No they didn't win. Only fire emblem could've pushed me towards a Wii U but I didn't hear anything. Presentation wise: MS wins. Games-I-want-wise: Sony and MS draw as most of the stuff coming soon are multiplat.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Ok now it's official, Nintendo has won E3! All arguments against this are destroyed by this picture!

Richard_Feynman said:
Noshowers said:
Richard_Feynman said:

You mean the video where they talked about little plastic toys for 50% (at least) of the time? 

People hold Nintendo and Sony/MS to different standards and this thread is proof of that.

You should check the video again.  There is even an IGN video you can simply click on to show you the Amiibo, which runs for 3 minutes and 25 seconds during the presentation

Doesn't the end count when they mention it again?

No.

Around the Network
Richard_Feynman said:
Super_Boom said:
Richard_Feynman said:

You mean the video where they talked about little plastic toys for 50% (at least) of the time? 

Really?

Yes.

bah ha ha, Where did you learn math?

3 Minutes of 47 Minutes is not 50%. That is 6%...6.38% which doesn't even round up to 7% if you are going to be one of those morons that wants to argue. Not even close to 50%. You should be embarassed.

is there a way to deleted double posts?

They may have won the battle but are most likely going to continue losing the war.

Still makes the WiiU a more tempting proposition.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

HylianSwordsman said:
AZWification said:

Yes, but I really wanted to see some Star Fox!

I saw Star Fox, I don't know what you're talking about. It was just Miyamoto playing it on a blurred screen, but it was obviously Star Fox, and Miyamoto confirmed as much in an interview.

I wanted some Star Fox footage that wasn't BLURRY!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nintendo smoked the other E3 showings tbh and the Treehouse alone blows away other showings and is genius, well played Iwata he's completely proved a stage show is irrelevant.