By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Richard_Feynman said:
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nintendo did not have enough content, even exclusive wise to compete with Microsoft and Nintendo a 20 minute direct you gotta to be kidding me, MS had a 1 hour and 30 minute show Sony could have had a 3 hour show, they left out at least 13 announced exclusives and saved them for show floor. Nintendo regurgitated same thing they showed at last years E3 direct. Zelda U was the only thing that holded that thing together a complete bore fest it trully was up until that was shown, but i can see the show was directed at Nintendo fans and aslong as you guys enjoyed thats good. But to call it a win is pretty ridiculous, content and games, new ips win E3 this was basically a broke mans conference.

I get the feeling you didn't actually watch it.

You mean the video where they talked about little plastic toys for 50% (at least) of the time? 

People hold Nintendo and Sony/MS to different standards and this thread is proof of that.

Im with you man. I though Ninty was the worse of the three big ones, that stupid smash brawl with reggie at the begining the stupid yarn yoshi wanna be LBP and the platic toys disney ripoff. Zelda was cool but i knew that was gonna be there. Im just sick of the same old regurgitated crap. WE WANT NEW IPS NINTENDO not so kiddie multiplayer shooter either.

Around the Network
Richard_Feynman said:

Yes.

I jumped ahead a few minutes during the stream and skipped most of the information about the NFC figurines. I'd honestly be suprised if it was much over 5 minutes, let alone 23.

I'm sure exaggeration is a great way to make a point. Even if it's one hell of an exaggeration.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:

Edit: went and checked again 45 minutes. 

Not even 45 is completely accurate :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisRY6h100U&list=PL2JiZAV5BmDVb1fcG806HoyBYNMzED0uy Ok since i Love you Nintendo gamers 46 minutes and 54 seconds and something milli seconds.  Treehouse is basically show floor like what MS and Sony are doing. 

Actually the original was 48 minutes. I'm a fan of all the consoles. Something you clearly arn't. Which begs the question why are you even here? It's obvious you have a bias against Nintendo and it's obvious you didn't actually watch it. So why should anyone care about your opinion?

Who says i aint a fan of all consoles you, lol you have no jurisdiction over me and arent qualified to make that assessment, if i wasnt a fan would i purchase a 2 WII Us , a 3DS XL and 3DS lite, PS4, PSVIta(2), PS3, 360. I have bought almost all 8th gen consoles day one, with the exception of Xbox One getting it with a truckload of games that for sure, Master Chief Colletion, Ryse Son Of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, D4, Project Spark. I give tough critism where its needed learn to develop thick skin mate, didnt mean to hurt you with my comments. 

Richard_Feynman said:
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nintendo did not have enough content, even exclusive wise to compete with Microsoft and Nintendo a 20 minute direct you gotta to be kidding me, MS had a 1 hour and 30 minute show Sony could have had a 3 hour show, they left out at least 13 announced exclusives and saved them for show floor. Nintendo regurgitated same thing they showed at last years E3 direct. Zelda U was the only thing that holded that thing together a complete bore fest it trully was up until that was shown, but i can see the show was directed at Nintendo fans and aslong as you guys enjoyed thats good. But to call it a win is pretty ridiculous, content and games, new ips win E3 this was basically a broke mans conference.

You mean the video where they talked about little plastic toys for 50% (at least) of the time? 

People hold Nintendo and Sony/MS to different standards and this thread is proof of that.

You should check the video again.  There is even an IGN video you can simply click on to show you the Amiibo, which runs for 3 minutes and 25 seconds during the presentation

GhetooBillGates said:
Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisRY6h100U&list=PL2JiZAV5BmDVb1fcG806HoyBYNMzED0uy Ok since i Love you Nintendo gamers 46 minutes and 54 seconds and something milli seconds.  Treehouse is basically show floor like what MS and Sony are doing. 

Actually the original was 48 minutes. I'm a fan of all the consoles. Something you clearly arn't. Which begs the question why are you even here? It's obvious you have a bias against Nintendo and it's obvious you didn't actually watch it. So why should anyone care about your opinion?

Who says i aint a fan of all consoles you, lol you have no jurisdiction over me and arent qualified to make that assessment, if i wasnt a fan would i purchase a 2 WII Us , a 3DS XL and 3DS lite, PS4, PSVIta(2), PS3, 360. I have bought almost all 8th gen consoles day one, with the exception of Xbox One getting it with a truckload of games that for sure, Master Chief Colletion, Ryse Son Of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, D4, Project Spark. I give tough critism where its needed learn to develop thick skin mate, didnt mean to hurt you with my comments. 

You said it when you said "all you nintendo gamers" implying you wern't one. There is no evidence that your purchased those things. The only evidence so far is that in previous comments you set yourself apart from Nintendo gamers and you came here with the single intention of bashing Nintendo and Nintendo's conferance without actually watching all of it. You didn't hurt anyone, all you did was spout hilarious BS and I called you out on it. It's no more than that so please don't get your jimmies rustled over it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
Noshowers said:
Richard_Feynman said:
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:

You should check the video again.  There is even an IGN video you can simply click on to show you the Amiibo, which runs for 3 minutes and 25 seconds during the presentation

Doesn't the end count when they mention it again?

Richard_Feynman said:
Noshowers said:
Richard_Feynman said:
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:

Doesn't the end count when they mention it again?

How long would you say that took?

The only thing Nintendo really could have done better, was show even more games than they did. As it is, that thing was pretty chock-full of games. And most of them looked anywhere from good to great. Not a single one made me think "Oh fuck, what a waste".

I would say on content alone, yes, Nintendo "won". But then again, they showed games that appeal to my tastes as a gamer. So *shrugs*.

Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nicklesbe said:
GhetooBillGates said:

You said it when you said "all you nintendo gamers" implying you wern't one. There is no evidence that your purchased those things. The only evidence so far is that in previous comments you set yourself apart from Nintendo gamers and you came here with the single intention of bashing Nintendo and Nintendo's conferance without actually watching all of it. You didn't hurt anyone, all you did was spout hilarious BS and I called you out on it. It's no more than that so please don't get your jimmies rustled over it.

Well since i was addressing the Nintendo faithful, and most of the people here are primarily Nintendo fans including myself.  I didnt want to make the comment to general and include the Xbox, PC and Playstation fans not to say i was excluding them from the conversation but since this is a Nintendo convo i wanted to keep it that way. 

Btw. here are the ID tags i use

Steam: Albert Wesker

Nintendo Network: SIRFRANCISDRAKE

PSN: PERSIAN_CARTEL 

Xbox Live: GhetooBillGates just made this one recently in preparation of my Xbox One purchase

Origin: PERSIAN_CARTEL   

DevilRising said:
The only thing Nintendo really could have done better, was show even more games than they did. As it is, that thing was pretty chock-full of games. And most of them looked anywhere from good to great. Not a single one made me think "Oh fuck, what a waste".

I would say on content alone, yes, Nintendo "won". But then again, they showed games that appeal to my tastes as a gamer. So *shrugs*.

Yeah, this is the ultimate thing.  If you are a Nintendo fan then you will enjoy what was presented more then MS and Sony because their library is so similar.  If you prefer the Sony/MS style,. then you have a different opinion.