By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
GhetooBillGates said:
Nintendo did not have enough content, even exclusive wise to compete with Microsoft and Nintendo a 20 minute direct you gotta to be kidding me, MS had a 1 hour and 30 minute show Sony could have had a 3 hour show, they left out at least 13 announced exclusives and saved them for show floor. Nintendo regurgitated same thing they showed at last years E3 direct. Zelda U was the only thing that holded that thing together a complete bore fest it trully was up until that was shown, but i can see the show was directed at Nintendo fans and aslong as you guys enjoyed thats good. But to call it a win is pretty ridiculous, content and games, new ips win E3 this was basically a broke mans conference.

I get the feeling you didn't actually watch it.

Around the Network
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Nintendo did not have enough content, even exclusive wise to compete with Microsoft and Nintendo a 20 minute direct you gotta to be kidding me, MS had a 1 hour and 30 minute show Sony could have had a 3 hour show, they left out at least 13 announced exclusives and saved them for show floor. Nintendo regurgitated same thing they showed at last years E3 direct. Zelda U was the only thing that holded that thing together a complete bore fest it trully was up until that was shown, but i can see the show was directed at Nintendo fans and aslong as you guys enjoyed thats good. But to call it a win is pretty ridiculous, content and games, new ips win E3 this was basically a broke mans conference.

Watched after falling asleep to it i was initially pumped for it. Furthermore i did see Miyamotos new IPS afterwards on Nintendo treehouse not impressed to say the least. 

Nintendo kicked butt Sony and ms last

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

GhetooBillGates said:

Did you watch the show.... the Treehouse stuff after that went on for over 5 hours?

PacMan has just been confirmed for Smash and I'm going to be playing the game tomorrow, so yes they won!

Around the Network
GhetooBillGates said:
mysteryman said:
GhetooBillGates said:

Watched after falling asleep to it i was initially pumped for it. Furthermore i did see Miyamotos new IPS afterwards on Nintendo treehouse not impressed to say the least. 

If you fall asleep 20 minutesin, it doesn't mean the presentation was only 20 minutes long...

I thought there E3 was good but for me it was really boring, mostly just platformers and I'm not interested in Super Smash, just don't like fighting games. The only games that were interesting are Xenoblade Chronicles X and the open world Zelda. I wouldn't buy a Wii U yet.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Microsoft really just looked like a CG Fest of 3rd Party games, and Sony was only a bit better.

Nintendo announced games that are ONLY AVAILABLE on their consoles. Whether you like the games is a matter of taste, but the fact of the matter is Nintendo did a better job of showing you experiences you can only have on their hardware (and that content far outnumbered any MS or Sony exclusives by comic proportions).

All that being said, Sunset Overdrive really did look like something I would enjoy and actually looked "fun" and inventive (even if it is very much like Infamous), a refreshing change for the console

ikki5 said:
GhetooBillGates said:

Did you watch the show.... the Treehouse stuff after that went on for over 5 hours?

I did glance over treehouse, to check out some of Miyamotos new IPS sadly it looked like he was going Old Snake on us, , I also got another look at (X)Xenoblade Chronicles, Bayonetta 2 looked pretty good. Btw does anyone know if you can add Nintendo Network friends on PC would be very convenient. 

Noshowers said:

Microsoft really just looked like a CG Fest of 3rd Party games, and Sony was only a bit better.

Nintendo announced games that are ONLY AVAILABLE on their consoles. Whether you like the games is a matter of taste, but the fact of the matter is Nintendo did a better job of showing you experiences you can only have on their hardware (and that content far outnumbered any MS or Sony exclusives by comic proportions).

All that being said, Sunset Overdrive really did look like something I would enjoy and actually looked "fun" and inventive (even if it is very much like Infamous), a refreshing change for the console

Now the real question is if all of their exclusives will greatly help Wii U to pick up sales. By the looks of it, it will. But how much?