By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kinisking said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
kinisking said:

that wasnt cg??! wow thats aamazing lol

So i guess there was a wow moment  /thread lol

Hahaha you got me XD i thought it was cg though!!! do you have a link that it's not?

https://twitter.com/Corrinne/statuses/476210914593492994

Around the Network

I agree! Definitely better than last year! Many more surprises, new Zelda looks AWESOME, Splatoon looks fresh and fun, and so much more!

Not to mention the surprise Starfox announcement at the end! That was great!

Honestly, I would say Nintendo won this E3 by far. They have done SO much compared to the other two. They started with their digital event, then took and hour and a half break and then they NEVER stopped. They have been going strait for the last 6 hours and then they had that digital event that was like 45 minutes and the smash event is STILL going on. They didn't even show everything in the digital event, there was some stuff not in the digital event that were showed after (yes I know they may not look awesome but still). So they have had their events going for 7 hours today (and possibly longer depending on how much longer this smash invitation lasts) and yet they still have stuff to announce AND show tomorrow. Compared to the others, I'd say Nintendo went so far and did so much more which leans me towards Nintendo for taking the E3 win. There is just so much coming from them and almost ALL of it is game play of their games and not CGI like what the other two showed a lot of.

keroncoward said:
Nintendo showed actual "in game footage" and strictly EXCLUSIVES. There were also more exclusives they didnt show for some weird reason like Star Fox, Devils Third, Mario Party 10 etc. Nintendo won hands down, it was even entertaining and funny at some points where they addressed the mouth breathing retarded haters in their robot chicken clips.

Not all exclusives are equal. Some multiplatforms are more important than some exclusives.

I'm a big Robot Chicken fan, so even if I didn't enjoy Nintendo exclusives, my decision was made pretty early XD. Reggie shooting a fireball at the annoying reporter killed me.

That being said, I'm guessing most people enjoyed the conferences of whatever console they prefer. Which is alright...not everyone has the same taste. I can just say for certain I'm more excited about Xenoblade X, Zelda U, Hyrule Warriors, and Smash Bros. than anything else shown so far.

Now to watch that Palutena video again...*dissapears

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Nintendo won for me.

Lawlight said:
keroncoward said:
Nintendo showed actual "in game footage" and strictly EXCLUSIVES. There were also more exclusives they didnt show for some weird reason like Star Fox, Devils Third, Mario Party 10 etc. Nintendo won hands down, it was even entertaining and funny at some points where they addressed the mouth breathing retarded haters in their robot chicken clips.

Not all exclusives are equal. Some multiplatforms are more important than some exclusives.

i agree with this and tbh Sony showed alot of ingame and gameplay footage. Order, LBP3, Uncharted, Farcry, Batman, MKX, No Mans Sky, Destiny, Battle Field and a ton of Indie Stuff. Also there is ingame footage of Blood Borne but it wasnt shown, by choice i believe. Not sure why ppl are lumping them in with MS and saying ingame stuff wasnt shown. Also big props to LBP3 for actually playing the game onstage that was nice and not seen too much anymore. I think Nintendo played it safe with the digital event

Only problem i had with the digital event was they did not give more information on the games we actually wanted to know about. They stretched too much on yoshi yarn and that ink jack off game. Why didnt they go more in depth on zelda, mario maker and Xenoblade Chronicles? Either way we will get more information during the week of E3 and they are most likely holding back info for future Nintendo Directs.

I was going to give Nintendo the win because their show was funny, short and to the point. Had great games, and didn't have any BS numbers or boring moments. Like usual they ignored the format the competitors were doing and did their own thing. They really set themselves apart. However while I was watching the event my Wii U which is not far away which is turned off, Red light not orange. Anyway my WiiU-gamepad that is right next to me lit up while being turned off to show me an Ad telling me they were selling games for 30%. That freaked me out and kinda pissed me off at the time. I guess during the last update they enabled that because it never happened before. So for that reason alone I'm hesitant to give them a win. However considering only the things that matter and being purely objective then Nintendo definitely won it. Tho I do wish they had some more adult themed games like ZombiU. I am excited for the new xenosaga. Been a fan since Xenogears but honestly I would rather see a new Xenogears instead of a new Xenosaga, tho it's still exciting news.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

keroncoward said:
Only problem i had with the digital event was they did not give more information on the games we actually wanted to know about. They stretched too much on yoshi yarn and that ink jack off game. Why didnt they go more in depth on zelda, mario maker and Xenoblade Chronicles? Either way we will get more information during the week of E3 and they are most likely holding back info for future Nintendo Directs.

Did you watch the treehouse events?????

Nintendo has b een running for the last 6 and a half hours and they have been showing TONS of gamplay from a lot of games. Even games they didn't show at the digital Event, They are starting to show even more tomorrow at 9:00am Pacific. There is SO much more coming. Don't assume the digital event that lasted 45 minutes was all nintendo did, there was TONS and there is still more to come tomorrow.