By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X just got a massive downgrade graphically speaking

I dunno about you, but those character models still look on par to the X debut. Even if it's weaker, I want something which works on the WiiU

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Graphics don't really make the game though. If it has a good story and fun gameplay then I'll buy it.

I liked the artistic style, though if Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii is anything go by, the character models really aren't representative of the actual game.

Regardless, I'm so psyched for this. *froths at the mouth*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

If you watched the later showing from Treehouse, you'd dial that all back. The stuff in the show was focused on character models, which aren't their strong suit.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It's the exact same thing as the previous trailers.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
think-man said:

No I haven't watch that, I watched the latest trailer though and there is some major downgrades that I noticed from the first reveal. I'm not bashing the game, one of the reasons I'm getting a WiiU is for this. I'm just laughing a little at the comparsion between this and FFXV now that's all.

The environments look a lot better than the trailer and since that's 90% of the game, I'm happy with that. What's really funny is that this game is probably going to be better than FF15, so try not to mock the Wii U. ;)

Of course the Wii U can run FF15 if they downgrade the graphics, Zero never suggested otherwise if I remember correctly. 

Just be happy you're getting a game, no need to try and deflect about another game. -__-

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I am not the only one, huh? I was disappointed too. I don't think graphics are everything but I expected what I saw earlier from the game. It does midly impact the immersion but I have hopes for it.

KylieDog said:
Lucas-Rio said:

This looks better.

NO, it doesn't. and why don't you compary the scenaries?

The treehouse gameplay confirmed the obvious. The game looks EXACTLY like previous footage. actualy, it looks better than before in details like the water.

like I said before, the characters models aren't impressive and since today we had the first real look at them, people started calling downgrade.

Gameplay footage of that huge outdoor area looked gorgeous. Also, the monster designs seem to be a huge step up from Xenoblade.