By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X just got a massive downgrade graphically speaking

Soriku said:

No. Watch the live gameplay footage on Youtube. Looks exactly the same (ignore Youtube compression).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZ734RshPA

If anything it looks a little better than before

Around the Network

I remember Zero999 comparing this games graphics to FFXV lmao. Using this as justification that the WiiU can run FFXV, now that looks like a joke.

This is a classic case of show the game off then realize it can't run well on the console so go back and slowly downgrade it over the next couple of years. Happens to nearly every game.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

think-man said:
I remember Zero999 comparing this games graphics to FFXV lmao. Using this as justification that the WiiU can run FFXV, now that looks like a joke.

This is a classic case of show the game off then realize it can't run well on the console so go back and slowly downgrade it over the next couple of years. Happens to nearly every game.

I'm sure you don't see the 35mins demo. The game is bigger than Red Dead Redemption. That's why we need ninjablade here

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
think-man said:

I'm sure you don't see the 35mins demo. The game is bigger than Red Dead Redemption. That's why we need ninjablade here

No I haven't watch that, I watched the latest trailer though and there is some major downgrades that I noticed from the first reveal. I'm not bashing the game, one of the reasons I'm getting a WiiU is for this. I'm just laughing a little at the comparsion between this and FFXV now that's all.

Around the Network
think-man said:
EricFabian said:
think-man said:

No I haven't watch that, I watched the latest trailer though and there is some major downgrades that I noticed from the first reveal. I'm not bashing the game, one of the reasons I'm getting a WiiU is for this. I'm just laughing a little at the comparsion between this and FFXV now that's all.

The environments look a lot better than the trailer and since that's 90% of the game, I'm happy with that. What's really funny is that this game is probably going to be better than FF15, so try not to mock the Wii U. ;)

Of course the Wii U can run FF15 if they downgrade the graphics, Zero never suggested otherwise if I remember correctly. 

think-man said:

http://youtu.be/tybKz3DKqRc

Click HERE and be happy 

Samus Aran said:
think-man said:

The environments look a lot better than the trailer and since that's 90% of the game, I'm happy with that. What's really funny is that this game is probably going to be better than FF15, so try not to mock the Wii U. ;)

Of course the Wii U can run FF15 if they downgrade the graphics, Zero never suggested otherwise if I remember correctly. 

He isn't.

think-man said:

Samus Aran said:
think-man said:

Probably but I think the stuff I've seen from FFXV has looked more impressive to me.

Seriously the game looks like crap compared to gtav a last gen open world game, even red dead looks much better and just cause look much better