By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mod Chat Live Reactions: The last 15 Minutes of Sony's Conference

Tagged games:

Conegamer said:
Fusioncode said:
And you posted this why?

Why not? It's all just a bit of fun. 

Interesting to get an insight on how we all really thought as well. We could go back the whole 2 hours but it'd be more of the same, aside from maybe the middle.

We don't even know who's saying what...

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Fusioncode said:
And you posted this why?

Interesting to get an insight on how we all really thought as well. We could go back the whole 2 hours but it'd be more of the same, aside from maybe the middle.

Ugh that middle.

Signature goes here!

Paul McCartney = Conegamer.

Wow, I was reminded that people actually went to the cinema to watch this incredibly boring conference.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Fusioncode said:
Conegamer said:
Fusioncode said:
And you posted this why?

We don't even know who's saying what...

Surely that's a good thing? That way bias and console preferences don't come into it. All you need to know is there's 6 or 7 mods there just talking about the conference, and that's what they thought.

It's just a bit of fun

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

A bit slow removing the links. All can be identified. :)

lol, good thing that you changed the names ... I would feel bad for the guys that claimed that MS won the E3. You can't expect to say on vgchartz that Sony lost something (anything) and get away without plenty of flaming/attacks.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Carl2291 said:

You said tha because of the rack comment, didnt you?

How Rotten of you.

You are too easy. 

And you didn't protect Coney too well, Khan. How dare you?!

Dallinor said:
A bit slow removing the links. All can be identified. :)

Cursed audibly on that one. Everyone except me, anyway, since my link didn't show up (although i'm not using a mail account linked to AIM)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

MoHasanie said:
Wow, I was reminded that people actually went to the cinema to watch this incredibly boring conference.

Feel sorry for them.