Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Microsoft just win E3?

Did Microsoft win E3 already?

Yes 113 34.66%

Definitely 19 5.83%

Undoubtedly 192 58.90%

Total:324

E3 may have just started but Microsoft really brought the games.

They have a big release in the holidays with Halo 1-4 all on one disc coming out on 11th November.

Some awesome Sunset Overdrive gameplay footage as well as announcements for even more exclusives such as Phantom Dust, Scalebound and Crackdown 3.

And a host of awesome multiplat games.

This is sure to move plenty of consoles with both Xbox SKUs already flying up the Amazon charts!

So is that a win for Microsoft already?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

Meh. Personally I don't think the conference was the best but it was pretty solid anyway. Halo was the best part of the conference to me.

Funny post.

A bit too early aren't we? It was a decent conference but nothing amazing so I would be rather disappointed if this was the highlight of the whole show.

No, not even close.  They pretty much left the door wide open for the competitors.

Only reason some might be fooled into thinking it was really good is last years was sooooo freaking bad. 

Around the Network

I don't think it it's means they won, but I think they really did well, and it won't be easy for Sony to match. So excited to play the Halos!

joke thread?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

You can't say that, right now...

lol hell no.

lol , no way , EA in 20 minutes lets see mass effect and some star wars.