By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Microsoft just win E3?

Did Microsoft win E3 already?

Yes 113 34.66%

Definitely 19 5.83%

Undoubtedly 192 58.90%

Total:324

Meh. Personally I don't think the conference was the best but it was pretty solid anyway. Halo was the best part of the conference to me.

Around the Network

Funny post.

A bit too early aren't we? It was a decent conference but nothing amazing so I would be rather disappointed if this was the highlight of the whole show.

No, not even close.  They pretty much left the door wide open for the competitors.

Only reason some might be fooled into thinking it was really good is last years was sooooo freaking bad. 

I don't think it it's means they won, but I think they really did well, and it won't be easy for Sony to match. So excited to play the Halos!

Around the Network

joke thread?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

You can't say that, right now...

lol hell no.

Hell yeah they won. Fucking Sony is running scared and didn't even have a conference, unless they're having one later today or something.

Unless Sony and Nintendo completely fall flat on their face then I don't see how Microsoft has won. Of course this is all my opinion, but it was a bit underwhelming considering all the hype.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!