By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Microsoft just win E3?

Did Microsoft win E3 already?

Yes 113 34.66%

Definitely 19 5.83%

Undoubtedly 192 58.90%

Total:324

Im sorry but Microsoft did not win this E3, Even Ubisoft could of beat them. Even though Microsoft did improve from last E3 from TV to all about Games I give them props. But other than that something felt missing

Around the Network

Between Sony and Microsoft, MS definitely had the better conference! Everyone knows Nintendo will win E3 though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Gamers won E3, especially those that are mature enough not to get caught up in pathetic console wars.

TheBoneCollector said:
endimion said:
TheBoneCollector said:
endimion said:

nope uncharted is tomb raider with NO BOOBS this can't win an E3 by definition :P

Tomb raider is uncharted more like it........UC is a vastly bigger and better franchise then tomb raider. The uncharted games are nothing like the old tomb raiders, but the new tomb raider is an awfull lot like uncharted, without the big set pieces, cinematics, ands writing.,

ALl sony needs is gameplay from some of there exclusives and they win, MS was almost all CGI and multiplats.

lets make it clearer

secong just no.... especially old ones

Truth hurts bro.

not really since I'm a big fan of the original tomb raider and liked what they did with the new one... even the arcade game was good.. so yeah my booby fest will always win for me

I rate MS conference at 7 and give Sony 8.5. MS going with just games, not mentioning the lower price without Kinect, not mentioning the stuff they are trying to do with mixing gameplay and tv series, etc. come across as terrified of making any single mistake ever again, but this makes the paralysed and absolutely kills innovation and yet again the message they are trying to send with XO. On the other hand, Sony's conference was a full package. They aren't afraid of showing us what they are up to, where they want to innovate, they showed us the whole Playstation experience that is coming our way without holding stuff back. I kinda felt MS lost its course and is hiding stuff terrified of people saying "you didn't focus entirely on games".

Also - no X360 price cut is just absurd. That thing is so overpriced and is selling like crap, when it could still be pulling PS3 numbers and generate income in poorer markets or allow people like me (who went with PS3/Wii and just want to play the few X360 exclusives) to get the console for a price reflecting the value. With the lack of a cheap option such people choose to buy a used console, which is lost money for MS.

Now let's see Nintendo. They have the potential to come on top of both MS and Sony, but the recent years have been so bad on their part, that I refuse to get hyped. Though a small flame of hope is always there...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.