Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Microsoft just win E3?

Did Microsoft win E3 already?

Yes 113 34.66%

Definitely 19 5.83%

Undoubtedly 192 58.90%

Total:324

looks like a joke thread to me

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Tom said:
Squeezol said:

Meh. Personally I don't think the conference was the best but it was pretty solid anyway. Halo was the best part of the conference to me.

I agree.  In fact I think they just lost it!  No offense to the OP but did they show anything unexpected?  I mean great a bunch of third party trailers - that means nothing.

No offense taken

Nothing unexpected, but if there hadn't been loads of leaks beforehand there would have been quite a bit of unexpected stuff.

Ok so I didn't miss anything (Just woke up lol), but I guess we will find out who won at 8pm tonight!

If they "win" then that's a bit said. It was solid not spectacular.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Someone really needs to lay of the Afghan Kush. Sony can win with just Uncharted alone. Nintendo can win them with just Smash Bros alone. And i beleive Nintendo can E3 alone with a Zelda U with Pixar graphics.

Ka-pi96 said:
eFKac said:
What happened to you Ka-pi? You were a pretty level-headed poster at first...now you look like Toastboys alt

:O  You think this isn't a level-headed conclusion?

Toastboy is great and all, but I'm no alt.

I'm not even sure if you're joking or not...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

It was pretty meh. Still super hyped for Horizon 2 and it comes out pretty soon also. Just a bit more then 3 month from now.

Too many multiplat, CGI and already leaked. Sony can beat this.

lol hell no

Ka-pi96 said:

So is that a win for Microsoft already?

It is THE BEST CONFERENCE of 2014.....

... yet ....

.. o no cancel that!  EA starts with STAR WARS

GhetooBillGates said:
Someone really needs to lay of the Afghan Kush. Sony can win with just Uncharted alone. Nintendo can win them with just Smash Bros alone.

By that logic Microsoft can win with Halo alone. And there was alot of Halo...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702