By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Microsoft just win E3?

Did Microsoft win E3 already?

Yes 113 34.66%

Definitely 19 5.83%

Undoubtedly 192 58.90%

Total:324

Nope they lost

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

No way, there was no big suprises or anything to make everyone super hyped. I'd say they just set themselves up as an easy target to beat.

If it weren't for big mouth leaks and social media it would have been wayyyyyy better

Ka-pi96 said:
GhetooBillGates said:

Great to see we are on the same page i respect your opinion.other than that I am expecting Nintendo to pull a Win overall.  

And I respect yours.

Btw i love that poll, no getting past it unless you ignore it, i can just imagine some people freezing and looking all confused and disorientated. 

NintendoPie said:
I should report this thread just for the poll.

But I'll let it slide as I agree they have the best conference so far.

Now that we've actually had just one more I wouldn't even be so sure that's true. (;

Around the Network
Skidonti said:

Now that we've actually had just one more I wouldn't even be so sure that's true. (;

EA's conference was embarassingly bad. I wouldn't say so for MS'.

If you're serious:

Only if Sony show only two new CG trailers, and less than three of them. In all seriousness we already know microsofts 2016 line up (GOW, crackdown and that platinum game) and that is not a good sign.

If you're kidding:

Very clever

Buying order: Switch, better pc

Honestly I was quite underwhelmed.

Won't go into detail, but Assassin's Creed Unity was probably the part that impressed me the most surprisingly.

Nope, not even close unless Sony and Nintendo bombs it like crazy

But we will see

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

You can't win E3 with multiplats and reboots.