Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Microsoft just win E3?

Did Microsoft win E3 already?

Yes 113 34.66%

Definitely 19 5.83%

Undoubtedly 192 58.90%

Total:324

well they had a better show than Sony last year as well, but their PR talk afterwards killed it.
Game announcements were never Xbox Ones problem. Price tag, PR and distribution are.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
Metroidfreak94 said:
Lame show (besides SO and Halo) and lame thread..

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

No

It was a decent show from MS. Added exclusive to their list. People just need to wind down the hype a bit because if Sony or Ninty have a similar sort of show then they've done good. People just expect to much.

GhetooBillGates said:
Ka-pi96 said:

By that logic Microsoft can win with Halo alone. And there was alot of Halo...

Didnt see HALO 5 did we, we saw a Anniversary collection. We knew HALO 5 was coming for atleast two years yet nothing, that takes away alot of the hype. Uncharted  4 has more momentmum no gameplay, not even cgi, just a 10 second teaser. And what i meant by Sony can win with Uncharted alone is MS conference being pretty mediocre and Super Smash Bros was a poor example. 

There was some Halo 5 mixed in there though, and confirmation that the Halo 5 beta will be included in the Master Chief Collection.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I should report this thread just for the poll.

But I'll let it slide as I agree they have the best conference so far.

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Still too early to tell. The conference was good, but not THAT good. They only improved from last year.

Ka-pi96 said:
Metroidfreak94 said:
Lame show (besides SO and Halo) and lame thread..

Not that I want to take any of the excitement away, if somebody actually is excited.

Ka-pi96 said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Ka-pi96 said:

By that logic Microsoft can win with Halo alone. And there was alot of Halo...

Didnt see HALO 5 did we, we saw a Anniversary collection. We knew HALO 5 was coming for atleast two years yet nothing, that takes away alot of the hype. Uncharted  4 has more momentmum no gameplay, not even cgi, just a 10 second teaser. And what i meant by Sony can win with Uncharted alone is MS conference being pretty mediocre and Super Smash Bros was a poor example. 

There was some Halo 5 mixed in there though, and confirmation that the Halo 5 beta will be included in the Master Chief Collection.

Interesting though the conference didnt manage to hold my attention besides Insomniac  i think MS could have had a better conference if they did show Quantum Break gameplay, i am sure everyone here agrees.  

Microsoft won the 3rd place for sure. Unless Sony shows some real unexpected blockbusters, Nintendo will easily win this E3.