By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Microsoft just win E3?

Did Microsoft win E3 already?

Yes 113 34.66%

Definitely 19 5.83%

Undoubtedly 192 58.90%

Total:324

Still too early to tell. The conference was good, but not THAT good. They only improved from last year.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Metroidfreak94 said:
Lame show (besides SO and Halo) and lame thread..

Not that I want to take any of the excitement away, if somebody actually is excited.

Ka-pi96 said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Ka-pi96 said:

By that logic Microsoft can win with Halo alone. And there was alot of Halo...

Didnt see HALO 5 did we, we saw a Anniversary collection. We knew HALO 5 was coming for atleast two years yet nothing, that takes away alot of the hype. Uncharted  4 has more momentmum no gameplay, not even cgi, just a 10 second teaser. And what i meant by Sony can win with Uncharted alone is MS conference being pretty mediocre and Super Smash Bros was a poor example. 

There was some Halo 5 mixed in there though, and confirmation that the Halo 5 beta will be included in the Master Chief Collection.

Interesting though the conference didnt manage to hold my attention besides Insomniac  i think MS could have had a better conference if they did show Quantum Break gameplay, i am sure everyone here agrees.  

Microsoft won the 3rd place for sure. Unless Sony shows some real unexpected blockbusters, Nintendo will easily win this E3.

DirtyP2002 said:
well they had a better show than Sony last year as well, but their PR talk afterwards killed it.
Game announcements were never Xbox Ones problem. Price tag, PR and distribution are.

What conference did you watch Sonys PS3 lineup demolished the PS4 and XBox One lineup, and we already knew the PS4 games existed Xbox One games were former 360 exclusives. So if you take that into consideration then Sony had a better conference while 360 got 1 exclusive. 

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
I should report this thread just for the poll.

But I'll let it slide as I agree they have the best conference so far.

Isn't that because they are the only ones to have done their conference so far?

Ka-pi96 said:

You don't like my poll?

To be more specific, your poll made me fear for humanity and life as we know it.

@MDMAlliance; Of course not! That would just be cruel.

If winning is releasing a collection of old games then I worry for the industry...

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Ka-pi96 said:
GhetooBillGates said:

Interesting though the conference didnt manage to hold my attention besides Insomniac  i think MS could have had a better conference if they did show Quantum Break gameplay, i am sure everyone here agrees.  

Yep, I agree. Some Quantum Break gameplay would have been awesome. Really good conference regardless though.

Great to see we are on the same page i respect your opinion.other than that I am expecting Nintendo to pull a Win overall.  

Not even close, they had nothing new as big as project beast.

+ they showed absolutely no gameplay of their 3 new big announcements. ( whereas we know Sony will show gameplay of project beast in trailer)

+ There is still the real winner : Nintendo

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m