By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Microsoft just win E3?

Did Microsoft win E3 already?

Yes 113 34.66%

Definitely 19 5.83%

Undoubtedly 192 58.90%

Total:324

I wouldn't consider a prior gen port as a big game for the holidays. Sure it will appeal to people, but its not a "big game". It will only appease current owners and those who would buy X1 anyways. Anyone on fence of PS4/XB1 won't be swayed with this. They may have with a new Halo5 launch, but not this.

The other games mostly seem "ok".

You can toss out the multiplats as they are everywhere. No one cares that much if it takes a week longer for some DLC or whatever. That's just forum fodder.

SO seems like a niche game that some will like, most won't care.
Spark seemed pretty interesting. So there is that.
The RPGs are nice looking, but they only appeal to that crowd and that crowd didn't carry X360, so don't expect much here either. That crowd is also usually served better by Nintendo/Sony.

Surely there will be those who clamor about MS conference as best. But there is no way it will be universally agreed as the best by any margin.

Nintendo's obvious Zelda mention / demo is going to handle that all on its own.
Sony has many options too, but I'm not expecting much.

Around the Network

there was nothing to surprising or great imo,fable looked kinda cool,sunset overdrive looked like a open world game that's on rails,if that makes sense...not great not bad,probably gonna be the same for sony

Unless a swarm of meteors comes and wipes out every other conference at E3....Then no, how can you come to this conclusion after watching only one conference

I appreciate the game focus, even if I wasn't interested in all of them.

Microsoft is learning and adjusting, and that can do them well long-term.

Ka-pi96 said:
Birimbau said:
It only takes 30 seconds of Uncharted 4 gameplay to beat this MS conference.

Halo > Uncharted!

They haven't shown Halo 5, an old game collection remastered will never impress the public like a new game footage.

Around the Network
Squeezol said:

Meh. Personally I don't think the conference was the best but it was pretty solid anyway. Halo was the best part of the conference to me.

I agree.  In fact I think they just lost it!  No offense to the OP but did they show anything unexpected?  I mean great a bunch of third party trailers - that means nothing.

So far they are the best

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

looks like a joke thread to me

Click HERE and be happy 

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Tom said:
Squeezol said:

Meh. Personally I don't think the conference was the best but it was pretty solid anyway. Halo was the best part of the conference to me.

I agree.  In fact I think they just lost it!  No offense to the OP but did they show anything unexpected?  I mean great a bunch of third party trailers - that means nothing.

No offense taken

Nothing unexpected, but if there hadn't been loads of leaks beforehand there would have been quite a bit of unexpected stuff.

Ok so I didn't miss anything (Just woke up lol), but I guess we will find out who won at 8pm tonight!

If they "win" then that's a bit said. It was solid not spectacular.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS