By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about Miyamoto's new IP?

Are you hyped for Myamoto's new IP?

Yes! Can't wait! It will... 103 36.14%

I expect it to be okay. 20 7.02%

I don't know what to exp... 110 38.60%

I just don't care about ... 52 18.25%

Total:285
RobDX said:

I don't care about it in the same way i don't care about games i know nothing about.

edit: but I DO care about knowing more about it!

Perfect response. I completely agree with this thinking.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Dude......the man created Zelda Pikmin and Mario ect.

I even expect a new genre if that's even possible.

kljesta64 said:
miyamoto will show us a new FPS mark my words.

It better be gritty and full of blood!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Currently have 0 opinion on it because there is 0 information about it.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

I'm excited for it only because Nintendo has not had a TRUE new IP since Pikmin. (I don't count Dillons Rolling Western)

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
I hope It's awesome, but I seriously doubt it. C'mon, Miyamoto, we don't want another Wii Music!

Speak for yourself.

I want another Wii Music. A better one.

NintendoCM said:
I'm excited for it only because Nintendo has not had a TRUE new IP since Pikmin. (I don't count Dillons Rolling Western)

Eternal Darkness

Battalion Wars

Custom Robo 

Geist

Chibi-Robo

Odama

Wii games (Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, Wii Sports Resort, etc)

Big Brain Academy

Brain Training/Brain Age

Endless Ocean

Captain Rainbow

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Flingsmash

Xenoblade

The Last Story

Pandora's Tower

The Wonderful 101

Elite Beat Agents

Nintendogs

Rhythm Heaven

Style Savvy

Art Academy

Fossil Fighters

Steel Diver

Tomodachi

Pushmo

Harmoknight

And I'm being somewhat selective about what gets onto the list. Games in italics have multiple titles, so they're ongoing franchises.

I don't see many people going around talking about this new IP to begin with. Probably because we have absolutely no information on it at all. Do we even know if it's definitely being worked on?

I don't know how to feel because I know nothing about it. My interest level is going to either skyrocket or or plummet as soon as it's revealed.

I'm not excited as a gamer, because I don't like playing Miyamoto's games: I don't like the game style, sound and art style of any game he made for the last 15 years. But I'm still very curious about his new IP. The guy is one of the very few guys on earth able to change the console war with a single game, or able to make a new game series than lasts for more than 20 years !