By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about Miyamoto's new IP?

Are you hyped for Myamoto's new IP?

Yes! Can't wait! It will... 103 36.14%

I expect it to be okay. 20 7.02%

I don't know what to exp... 110 38.60%

I just don't care about ... 52 18.25%

Total:285

Obviously the legend that is the man is without question, but I'm not really excited for whatever happens either. Of course the hype is nowhere to be seen because we know nothing about it, but it's just some small eShop-only game I'm not going to care. I want to know though, just to satisfy my curiosity.

Around the Network

I got a gimmick to shove down your throat.

*unzips game*

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I won't care until I play it and it's good.

I honestly have no idea what to expect. If it's a big new IP on the level of Pikmin, I'll be ecstatic, but I'm not expecting this, because I've heard it's a "small" project or just Miyamoto and a "small" team, whatever that means, so I realize there's a distinct possibility it'll just be an eShop only game that hopefully at least makes good use of the gamepad. I'll probably get it either way, but I'm not all that hyped for it yet, and wouldn't be horribly disappointed if it was just a small thing, because Nintendo never made it into a big thing, only the internet did by endlessly quoting a sentence or two from a handful of interviews.

I'd love for Nintendo to make an new open world IP.

Around the Network

I'm not particularly hopeful or excited but it's way too far to say that "I don't care". Who knows what it will be? I'll decide on whether I care when I see it. I'm surprised that any Nintendo fan would just outright not care about a new Nintendo IP.

You're insane. How could you possibly not be excited to see a new game from probably the best game designer that has ever lived..? And probably will ever have lived until the end of time. No hyperbole there either.

I stand happily corrected. I love nintendo, i guess i was so caught up in Zelda, Mario, and other big stuff I didn't realize how much they have really done. Thank you for showing me. i feel like I need to go see Reggie and personally apologize :0