By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Fifa World Cup 2014: Winner?

Who will win the World Cup?

Brazil 71 29.71%

Italy 12 5.02%

Germany 39 16.32%

Uruguay 7 2.93%

Argentina 31 12.97%

England 11 4.60%

France 3 1.26%

Spain 28 11.72%

Other, please comment 37 15.48%

Total:239

croatia all the way.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

The Netherlands FTW. No, I actually don't really enjoy supporting my country. I'd rather have Brazil win this one.

Anfebious said:
Argentina of course

Nobody can stop a team with Caballero, Fazio, Musacchio, Pastore and Tévez

Brasil or Spain should take it.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I just saw the selection of Spain, god that's still a amazing team. Time for most of them to shine one last time probably.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
kljesta64 said:
croatia all the way.

If they beat Brazil in the opening game they might get unstopable! xD

Croatia needs a player like Suker who can actually shoot a goal they have no one of that caliber.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Brazil

germany... podolski+ großkreuz will carry this home(its all about an iron will)

USA if they make it out of the group of death lol.

USA because lulz

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.