By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Fifa World Cup 2014: Winner?

Who will win the World Cup?

Brazil 71 29.71%

Italy 12 5.02%

Germany 39 16.32%

Uruguay 7 2.93%

Argentina 31 12.97%

England 11 4.60%

France 3 1.26%

Spain 28 11.72%

Other, please comment 37 15.48%

Total:239
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

I'm going to have to be more nationalistic then realistic here and say Belgium.

It's not that unrealistic, with the current Belgium side it is probably the best chance they've ever had at winning it.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

It's not that unrealistic, with the current Belgium side it is probably the best chance they've ever had at winning it.

True. That status of the team is a lot better then in the past.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Going with the home team Brazil. Also its going to give me something to watch until the NFL preseason starts.

Portugal or germany

Belgium

Around the Network

Reus is confirmed out of the World Cup... So sad... He probably would've been one of the best attacking players of the tournament.
Even still, Germany looks ridiculous attack-wise. Hopefully Lahm plays in defence, as Boateng clearly cannot be relied on. Hummels can be brilliant, but also has those derp moments once in a while. Overall, the defence is kind of weak...
I'll be rooting for Germany! I just hope they don't try to play the boring tiki-taka Guardiola has introduced in Bayern...

Seems like Brazil is the clear favorite around here.
But that will be really hard.

Ka-pi96 said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Think they will stop at the quarter finals. Belgium's team is no near a team able to win the whole thing.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

BraLoD said:

Well at least they have home country advantage.  Even if they don't win it all they should do very good.  Plus there should be a metal spike for Brazil in the Summer Olympics in two years.

Chris Hu said:
BraLoD said:

Well at least they have home country advantage.  Even if they don't win it all they should do very good.  Plus there should be a metal spike for Brazil in the Summer Olympics in two years.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this sentence, what does that mean? That the world cup will be like a base to the olympics?