By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Watch_Dogs sold over 4 millions units during its first week

And albeit that at least 1 - 1.5 million of those were the PS4 version alone. This should definitely ensure that PS4 has still outsold WiiU WW for that week.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Like MK8 this is of course shipped+digital, still absolutely crazy numbers.

This and MK and TLOU last year really makes you wonder why publishers don't put out more games in the spring and summer.

Edit: Maybe not shipped, the press release says sold-through...that's even more insane.

Well ioi commented yesterday on the early data they've seen so far and this site will likely have first week sell through to customers at around 2.5M.

Well shit, that's a lot of sales :p Will be interesting to see how VGC have the sales split.

Grats Ubi (:

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Is this shipped+digital?

Sh1nn said:

which has sold-through more than 4 million copies in its first week

Don't know if that's true or not.  S'been a week, so they've probably had a better chance of getting numbers.

OT: BenV prepared me for good numbers, but that's pretty insane.  And to think, it'll probably get destroyed by Destiny later in the year :P

I absolutely love everything about it. The stealth is perfect which is not surprising from the house that built splinter cell. Also the gunplay is dead on, which is usually where I find GTA lacking the most.

My only issue is that after the first few days the online stuff stopped working. If I try to join any games it tells me I have a NAT problem, except nothing has changed and I was playing before. Also I have no problem playing anything else online. Lots of people are reporting this issue.

But the amount of content is staggering. I've been playing a lot everyday for a week and only have like 46 percent complete so far.

Where is BenV to give us an idea of which version sold the most?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Guessing PS4 just got another million seller then if UK marketshare is anywhere close to being same as world wide.

Wait...the press release says sold-through...so really 4 million to customers?