By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Watch_Dogs sold over 4 millions units during its first week

Euphoria14 said:
DerNebel said:

Never heard that... maybe you misheard.

In other news: It looks like Reddit doesn't like this piece of information, MK8s sales news was upvoted like hell, for this I've only gotten a downvote until now.

Seems I have and that makes me glad.

I would much rather see the newer consoles get the lovin'.

They will and you'd think that developers would've noticed this by now, which is why things like Mortal Kombat X being cross gen in 2015 still kinda boggles my mind.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
celador said:

Did new-gen hardware receive a boost?

PS4 in Hulk Smash mode again

X1 is Bruce Banner

Thanks for the reply.

Looking forward to what VGC makes of the hardware numbers and software breakdown

DerNebel said:
Euphoria14 said:

They will and you'd think that developers would've noticed this by now, which is why things like Mortal Kombat X being cross gen in 2015 still kinda boggles my mind.

I agree I want next gen only but Ubi made the right call. Last gen version will both have well over 1 million LT each

Anyone have the first week Watch Dogs prediction thread handy? Searching for it is a pain

BenVTrigger said:
DerNebel said:
Euphoria14 said:

I agree I want next gen only but Ubi made the right call. Last gen version will both have well over 1 million LT each

Yeah, in 2014 I can still understand it, but in 2015 it just seems unneccessary.

Around the Network

Hope this is a sign that developers will jump off the ps3/360 quicker than they may have.

Hope to see the PS4 version dominating WW.
4 million week 1 for a new ip is amazing.
But expected, they launched the game during a massive 8th gen drought.

DerNebel said:
News like this also tell us that gaming is in no shape or form dying, which is great.

It tells us that in order to be succesful you'll need to spend hundreds of millions in a single game or go indie.

OT: congrats to Ubi, if I had time I would have already bought this, maybe ill get the Wii U version at some point.

Nintendo and PC gamer

BenVTrigger said:
Euphoria14 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Euphoria14 said:
Where is BenV to give us an idea of which version sold the most?

PS4 > XB1 > X360 > PS3 > PC

Wow, I thought it would sell best on last gen consoles. O_o

Now for the question many want to know, if you don't mind...

Is it PS4>XB1 or PS4>>XB1?

not surprsing since it was advertasied as a ps game

osed125 said:
DerNebel said:
News like this also tell us that gaming is in no shape or form dying, which is great.

It tells us that in order to be succesful you'll need to spend hundreds of millions in a single game or go indie.

OT: congrats to Ubi, if I had time I would have already bought this, maybe ill get the Wii U version at some point.

How does it tell us that?