By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki May 19-25

Now for actual comments:

Seems like a pretty crap opening for PES, although compared to the previous version of this spinoff, I suppose it's not too bad:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113742583&postcount=7

03. / 00. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010: Challenge of the Blue Samurai (Konami) - 57.214 / NEW
06. / 00. [PSP] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010: Challenge of the Blue Samurai (Konami) - 21.118 / NEW
09. / 00. [PS2] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010: Challenge of the Blue Samurai (Konami) - 14.269 / NEW

Still don't understand why they're not putting PES on Vita and PYS on 3DS.

Good opening from InFAMOUS.  Better than I expected.  

Not a good opening from To Love Ru.  Worse than I expected.

Amnesia World pretty average (seems the otome audience is definitely on Vita already, though).

Moero Chronicle holds on better than I was expecting too.  Seems the Monster Girls series is going to be something Compile Heart pays a lot more attention to going forward - wasn't just a fluke with Monpiece.

And grats to Youkai Watch on 1m on Famitsu.

Hardware, however, is atrocious across the board.  I hope MK8 boosts WiiU to something slightly decent.

Around the Network
Devil_Survivor said:
Ka-pi96 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Are new Wii's only being sold in North America then? Officially?

Supposed to have been discontinued in both Japan and Europe last year. There may be some old stock left over though.

Its still selling in Euope in the thousands week on week, so yeah must be left over stock.

spurgeonryan said:
Are new Wii's only being sold in North America then? Officially?

Wii in Europe was replaced with the Wii Mini last year, like in NA. It's not discontinued. Don't know about the Japan situation.

Wii U above PS4 yay!!!

Small victory for wii u but DAMN Japan is depressing to see in general.

Just wait until MK8 comes out!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

So, WiiU pass the Vegeta test on MC, and Yokai hits 1m in Famitsu.

Which one was the superior tracker again? :p

Oh and yeah, PS4, are there any games coming in the following weeks, is it going to start playing limbo?

benao87 said:
So, WiiU pass the Vegeta test on MC, and Yokai hits 1m in Famitsu.

Which one was the superior tracker again? :p

Oh and yeah, PS4, are there any games coming in the following weeks, is it going to start playing limbo?

I think that first question is rhetorical but I will answer it anyways :P To my knowledge Famitsu is better for SW because they track bundled SW and for HW, I don't think there is too much of a difference in what tracker you use. They both have some degree of error but they are generally pretty close to each other...

Also, (according to COMG) there really isn't anything for the PS4 any time soon. Just watch dogs in a month(ish) which will probably have a similar effect as I:SS...on an unrelated note, Limbo is free on PSplus...

Wii U > PS4 (for the fist time since PS4 release thanks to upcoming MK8 release)
Wii U > PS3

But PS3 + PS4 >> Nintendo only home console.

4 PS3&PS4 games in top 20 >> 0 Wii U game in top 20.

Wii U is dead in japan, now just a mario box when Playstations are king (of the small kingdom) of home console in Japan.

Very surprising how both next gen consoles are below 10k, WiiU outselling PS4, and PS3 neck to neck.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Wow, PES is quite low in MC! The FIFA bundle has a serious shot here