By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki May 19-25

globalisateur said:
Wii U > PS4 (for the fist time since PS4 release thanks to upcoming MK8 release)
Wii U > PS3

But PS3 + PS4 >> Nintendo only home console.

4 PS3&PS4 games in top 20 >> 0 Wii U game in top 20.

Wii U is dead in japan, now just a mario box when Playstations are king (of the small kingdom) of home console in Japan.

New Super Mario  U, Wii Party U and Wii Fit U aren't Wii U games anymore?

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
sundin13 said:

I think that first question is rhetorical but I will answer it anyways :P To my knowledge Famitsu is better for SW because they track bundled SW and for HW, I don't think there is too much of a difference in what tracker you use. They both have some degree of error but they are generally pretty close to each other...

Also, (according to COMG) there really isn't anything for the PS4 any time soon. Just watch dogs in a month(ish) which will probably have a similar effect as I:SS...on an unrelated note, Limbo is free on PSplus...

Oh lol, yeah I was joking, makinf fun of people that choose one or another when it shows better numbers for their platform of choice. But, I agree with you, I prefer the top 30 with numbers than top 20, and then 50 with no SW numbers. Besides, Famitsu tracks digital, that's pretty awesome.

Japan looks horrible. Why have Nintendo and Sony not been able to co-opted Mobile development to benefit their systems? With all of the Major Japanese IPs sans Nintendo's on mobile it seems they have ceded the market already really.

nitekrawler1285 said:
Japan looks horrible. Why have Nintendo and Sony not been able to co-opted Mobile development to benefit their systems? With all of the Major Japanese IPs sans Nintendo's on mobile it seems they have ceded the market already really.

not even close

Click HERE and be happy 

Vita still up YoY for the week so that good. Next week will be very interesting....

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

Huh. Wii U AND PS3 above PS4, even with inFamous' fairly good launch.

Still surprising though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

EricFabian said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

not even close

Pray tell what is not even close?

nitekrawler1285 said:
EricFabian said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

not even close

Nintendo on mobile market

Click HERE and be happy 

Terrible numbers have become the norm for Japan. I'm not getting my hopes up for very good HW next week even with MK8.

Animal Crossing is slightly under-tracked according to Famitsu, so that's nice to see. Yokai also passed the 1 Million mark with physical sales, and that's very nice to see.

EricFabian said:
nitekrawler1285 said:
EricFabian said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

not even close

Nintendo on mobile market

A more clear phrasing might be all of the Major IPs in Japan that do not belong to Nintendo are now found on Mobile. 

I do not mean to suggest that Nintendo's IP are on Mobiles.