By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What daily post count means you have no life if you are above it.

Soriku said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Out of all the members who currently has the highest total of posts?

I do.

not now,bue eventually you will since mine keeps on going lower

edit:nvm i thought he was talking about posts per day

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Hmm, mine is nearing 11, but I spend very little time online compared to many other users. Maybe 1-2 hours a day, but it could be more when there's more smashing software to discuss!

I only have 3.... Does that mean I have a life?
Should I be happy? I dont feel happy... Am I suppose to be happy?
Is something wrong with me if im not happy?
What does "happy" even mean?
Is everyones definition of happy the same?
or is it something we define on our own through our harsh experiences in a world which demands perfection in every jaded individual?
Maybe I should cut myself... yeah, I should cut myself.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

sc94597 said:
I think 20 posts per day and higher means you have no life. I have no life because mine is around 30.

That depends, really. A lot of us have had days when we didn't have a lot to do so we posted bunches... I think if the per-day average is over 30 then that would be excessive.

At this point is says a bit over 10/day ... during weekends I post much more , than during schooldays :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I think my record high was 8 per day. It tends to hover between 4 and 6 per day now. I like VG Chartz, but I have a life beyond it.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

HoodFigga said:
I like Bacon said:
>9000

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What 9000!?

I feel fantastic and i'm still alive

And while you're dying i'll be still alive

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Hehee, 1.01. Yay, i have a life. ;)

But seriously, post count per day doesn't always mean the for everyone,
just like naznatip said.

If i would have joined when Wii was released, i would have much higher post account. And now that i'm temporarily/unemployed my post amount keeps going higher. (But not that fast as Soriku's :p )

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------