By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What daily post count means you have no life if you are above it.

14 posts/day for myself

hey sc94597, I think you are a little confused about our bet's rule.

don't worry, if you want to drop out, go right ahead, I have other people lining up for it. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
14 post/day for myself

hey sc94597, I think you are a little confused about our bet's rule.

don't worry, if you want to drop out, go right ahead, I have other people lining up for it. :)

How am I confused.Weren't we gettin a week ban and then a praise thread of the choice of the other person. I didn't add that because I didn't want to make it long. I still stay in unless the ban is 1 month then I won't last that long. 

^read my quote. Why would I ban myself if this multiplatform? I was the only on there saying it makes more sense for it to be so.

The bet started with Soriku claimed he's 100% it will be a Wii exclusive.

Anyway, just letting you know, if you want out, it's not too late.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
^read my quote. Why would I ban myself if this multiplatform? I was the only on there saying it makes more sense for it to be so.

The bet started with Soriku claimed he's 100% it will be a Wii exclusive.

Anyway, just letting you know, if you want out, it's not too late.

Alright fixed.

Just over 10... I am in the clear.

Around the Network

Thank you. and glad you stayed in the bet. Ciao!

selnor
Episode 2:

Over 9000!

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

About 27, but I guess it depends on how you define a life. I have a steady girlfriend who I've been seeing for almost 4 years, I'm a radiography major in classes 12 hours a week, and up until recently I worked another 15 hours a week. I exercise an hour and a half a day. I guess you could say most of my time outside of that is spent studying or playing video games (either by myself or with friends). When I'm studying I'm usually also on VGC, to keep from getting burned out, and that's where the majority of my post count comes from.

So, do I have no life? Maybe. I have very little downtime, that's for sure. I think a better description of me would be that I'm a nerd, and I live a very nerdy life. Me and my friends were excited when we found out Brawl was being released on our Spring Break so that we can spend all of break drinking beer and playing. Doesn't get much nerdier than that.

sc94597 said:
omgwtfbbq said:
I think if you put any effort into finding out how many posts you make per day, you have no life ;)

Its on your profile.

hey wow so it is. I stand corrected.

6.44 posts/day. I had no idea I posted so much...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

>9000