By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Mario Kart 8 free bonus game would you choose considering that you are all from Europe?(Poll inside)!

Mario Kart offer!I choose..

WindWaker 71 24.74%

Nintendoland 5 1.74%

Monster hunter 3 Ultimate 22 7.67%

Super Mario bros U 28 9.76%

Wonderfull 101 40 13.94%

Wii Party U 18 6.27%

Game and Wario 6 2.09%

Pikmin 3 76 26.48%

Sonic Lost World 20 6.97%

Mario and Sonic at the So... 1 0.35%

Total:287
V-r0cK said:
If I owned none of them then definitely NSMBU

I played it and its average at best.Too many 2d mario games in the last few years.Nothing different between them too.Boring music,same dull art direction,same world structure.Rayman Legends is way better in every part and with way more content,

Around the Network
Cleary397 said:
W101 is the only game on the list that i do not own, so its gotta be that :D

So, you haven't played Pikmin 3, WWHD and New Super Mario Bros U?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Cleary397 said:

He did, right? Or am I reading this the wrong way? :/

Squeezol said:
AZWification said:

He did, right? Or am I reading this the wrong way? :/

Damn it! W101 is actually the only game from that list he doesn't own!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If I lived in Europe? Well, I have most of these game already, so I guess I'd choose Monster Hunter. I've always wanted to try that series. Sonic Lost World second because it looks pretty good and I want that Zelda DLC. After that either Wii Party U or Game & Wario. Probably Wii Party U since I hear it makes somewhat better use of the gamepad. No interest at all in Mario & Sonic.

Around the Network

My top 3 contenders are these -
1. Wonderful 101
2. Lost World
3. Mario Bros. U
I'm not sure which one I'll choose.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

DolPhanTendo said:
In the U.S. we only get 4 to choose from NSMBU (already have), Wii Party U ( already have), Pikmin 3, and Wond Waker. Going with Wind Waker since it is the only I habe beaten yet.

I'm just hearing about this. I planned to download Mario Kart 8 on launch day anyway. I'm Nigerian but my Wii U was bought in the US. I bought the Windwaker bundle and I already have Mario 3D World so Pikmin 3 is an easy pick.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

AZWification said:
Cleary397 said:

huh?

I own all of them and have completed all of them.

W101 is the only game that i do not own thats on the list

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

If I didn't own any of these games - Wind Waker, Wonderful 101 or Pikmin 3

Since I own WW, NL, M3HU and TW101, if I had those other choices available to me - Pikmin 3 or Sonic Lost World

Since I live in Canada and only have WW, NSMBU, WiiPU and Pikmin 3 available to choose from, I'm taking - Pikmin 3

I have Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101, as well as Monster Hunter on 3DS, so I'm getting New Super Mario Brothers U.