By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Mario Kart 8 free bonus game would you choose considering that you are all from Europe?(Poll inside)!

Mario Kart offer!I choose..

WindWaker 71 24.74%

Nintendoland 5 1.74%

Monster hunter 3 Ultimate 22 7.67%

Super Mario bros U 28 9.76%

Wonderfull 101 40 13.94%

Wii Party U 18 6.27%

Game and Wario 6 2.09%

Pikmin 3 76 26.48%

Sonic Lost World 20 6.97%

Mario and Sonic at the So... 1 0.35%

Total:287

I have the other 3 so I guess I'm getting Wii Party U, but if I could, I would get Sonic Lost World, it's been a little while since I got one on a Nintendo console

Around the Network

Actually I don't know. I'm kinda tied between Monster Hunter(which I couldn't get into the last time I tried it) or Super Mario Bros U. Or maybe Pikmin or Wind Waker.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Windwaker... Have been hovering about getting that one for a while.

Pikmin 3 is my choice either way. I already own MH3U & Wonderful 101. The only reason I wouldn't choose Windwaker is that I prefer a physical copy.

I'm going to get Pikmin 3, but I have been really wanting to add The Wonderful 101 to my collection. I'm glad I'm not in Europe, I might have had to make an actual decision! (I already own NSMBU and Windwaker).

Around the Network

Yeah I really need help with my pick. I own Nintendoland, Mario U and Wind Waker so theyre out. Then theres MonHun3U which Ive ruled out because MH4U is just half a year or so away. Pikmin 1&2 werent fun to me so Pikmin 3 is out. Ive never enjoyed Sonic so thats almost definitely a no.
This just leaves me with Mario and Sonic which Ive enjoyed in the past but my family is well past that phase, Wii Party U which at 1st was ruled out as its packed with controllers but with the Mario, Luigi, Peach and Yoshi controllers Im not buying that bundle any time soon, Game and Wario which looks kinda meh compared to WarioWare on my GBA (3DS) but maybe its worth my time or W101 which has never caught my attention and impressed me at all but Ive heard a select few people rave about.
Argh why no NSLU. I can understand no SM3DW or DKCTF but why leave this one out (* ̄m ̄)

Pikmin 3 or Wind Waker HD! Both games are really awesome and worth your time!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

While all you Europeans bathe in the glorious games available, us Americans sit here looking at games we already own and Wii Party U is our only choice :(

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

ktay95 said:
Yeah I really need help with my pick. I own Nintendoland, Mario U and Wind Waker so theyre out. Then theres MonHun3U which Ive ruled out because MH4U is just half a year or so away. Pikmin 1&2 werent fun to me so Pikmin 3 is out. Ive never enjoyed Sonic so thats almost definitely a no.
This just leaves me with Mario and Sonic which Ive enjoyed in the past but my family is well past that phase, Wii Party U which at 1st was ruled out as its packed with controllers but with the Mario, Luigi, Peach and Yoshi controllers Im not buying that bundle any time soon, Game and Wario which looks kinda meh compared to WarioWare on my GBA (3DS) but maybe its worth my time or W101 which has never caught my attention and impressed me at all but Ive heard a select few people rave about.
Argh why no NSLU. I can understand no SM3DW or DKCTF but why leave this one out (* ̄m ̄)

Get Monster hunter.I have 3 on Wii and i thought that I wouldn't have much to do on this.200 hours later I'm still excited by all the content this game has.Super Mario bros u is mediocre at best and Sonic is nowhere near the amount of gameplay you can get from Monster hunter.Monster hunter 4 is coming  but it's always something entirely different and better for my tastes to play in a big hd screen.

This might sound trivial but i'm thinking of just getting the basic set with a copy of MK8. I feel the glossy black is going to piss me off.