By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Mario Kart 8 free bonus game would you choose considering that you are all from Europe?(Poll inside)!

Mario Kart offer!I choose..

WindWaker 71 24.74%

Nintendoland 5 1.74%

Monster hunter 3 Ultimate 22 7.67%

Super Mario bros U 28 9.76%

Wonderfull 101 40 13.94%

Wii Party U 18 6.27%

Game and Wario 6 2.09%

Pikmin 3 76 26.48%

Sonic Lost World 20 6.97%

Mario and Sonic at the So... 1 0.35%

Total:287

I have a basic set with 8 gigs, Super Mario Bros U and Pikmin 3 are the smalles ones in file size, right?

Around the Network

Wait, Europe gets ALL of those games in the poll? :0

I would get WWHD.

Wonderful 101, considering it's the only game on the list I'd be interested in playing that I don't already have.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
ktay95 said:
Yeah I really need help with my pick. I own Nintendoland, Mario U and Wind Waker so theyre out. Then theres MonHun3U which Ive rule outbecause MH4U is just half a year or so away. Pikmin 1&2 werent fun to me so Pikmin 3 is out. Ive never enjoyed Sonic so thats almost definitely a no.
This just leaves me with Mario and Sonic which Ive enjoyed in the past but my family is well past that phase, Wii Party U which at 1st was ruled out as its packed with controllers but with the Mario, Luigi, Peach and Yoshi controllers Im not buying that bundle any time soon, Game and Wario which looks kinda meh compared to WarioWare on my GBA (3DS) but maybe its worth my time or W101 which has never caught my attention and impressed me at all but Ive heard a select few people rave about.
Argh why no NSLU. I can understand no SM3DW or DKCTF but why leave this one out (* ̄m ̄)

If I can help in the decision. I would go with Wii Party U. I have it and my family and enjoy playing it alot. There great mini games that are blast to play and the main games are fun and challenge. You wont be dissappointed.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate :)

Around the Network

I have nine out of the ten games, the only one i dont own is monster Hunter so i guess that will be my free game.

I would choose The Wonderful 101 if I lived in Europe.

Get MH3U trust me. Been playing it since April 2013.

I would have picked Sonic Lost World since I already own MH3, NSMBU, Pikmin3, W101, LoZ:WW and Nintendo Land.

But sadly I live in NA, so I'm stuck picking Wii Party U :( Thx alot NoA! (altho can't complain to much since free stuff is still better than nothing)

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

That's a much larger selection of games to choose from then what is available for us in the us... For me, pikmin 3 would be my choice. It's fun, interesting, and it's original. Zelda is excellent, but a remake, unless you never played it, that's why I wouldn't choose it. I can never seem to get into monster hunter. 101 is ok, but I didn't think it was that great. Never played sonic, or the Olympics game, or Nintendo land. Indonwish that I could choose Nintendo land though, but, oh well, what can we do? Pikmin 3 is my strong recommendation.