By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Mario Kart 8 free bonus game would you choose considering that you are all from Europe?(Poll inside)!

Mario Kart offer!I choose..

WindWaker 71 24.74%

Nintendoland 5 1.74%

Monster hunter 3 Ultimate 22 7.67%

Super Mario bros U 28 9.76%

Wonderfull 101 40 13.94%

Wii Party U 18 6.27%

Game and Wario 6 2.09%

Pikmin 3 76 26.48%

Sonic Lost World 20 6.97%

Mario and Sonic at the So... 1 0.35%

Total:287

Own nsmbu(disc), zeldaWW(disc) Pikmin3(digital) WPU(disc) but prob DL Wind Waker

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

Around the Network

I own Pikmin 3 ans Zelda WW, so Super Mario bros U for me.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I had no idea Europe was getting so much more, if I owned a WiiU yet, was european and cared to get MK8, I'd probably opt for Wonderful 101 or Monster Hunter Tri U

Either Pikmin 3 or the Wonderful 101 but i'm not sure

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I'll absolutely get Wind Waker. Never played it before.

I'd highly reccomend Pikmin 3.

Around the Network
Justagamer said:
That's a much larger selection of games to choose from then what is available for us in the us... For me, pikmin 3 would be my choice. It's fun, interesting, and it's original. Zelda is excellent, but a remake, unless you never played it, that's why I wouldn't choose it. I can never seem to get into monster hunter. 101 is ok, but I didn't think it was that great. Never played sonic, or the Olympics game, or Nintendo land. Indonwish that I could choose Nintendo land though, but, oh well, what can we do? Pikmin 3 is my strong recommendation.

Europe deserves some love too.We have way worse prices here and not so many years ago we were the last to see major games released.The situation is improving because they saw the most obvious thing:Europe is the market that can see the biggest growth of them all if handled right.

Pikmin 3 for ne
since im a huge pikmin fan
:3 pikmin 2

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Well it is a remake, but a well done remake addressing complaints of the original, aka triforce quest. 

Otherwise to answer poll, Wii Party U, since i dont have that. Got collectors edition of Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, and Super Mario Bros U with luigi from family's Wii U in the living room. Besides, I'm using the download code on the house's Wii U instead of my own. Mario Kart 8 vegetation here i come! 

If I owned none of them then definitely NSMBU

W101 is the only game on the list that i do not own, so its gotta be that :D

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)