By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ike "Fights For His Friends Once Again!" Returns In SSB for WiiU/3DS! New Look/Pics Inside!!!

As a unlockable with Nintendo figurines.

Around the Network

I told you he would be in T-Bone. I also said 45 characters minimum, with 48 being more likely. :)

The way I see it, the 3DS and Wii U are splitting up content (to a degree) between handheld and consoles. The last console FE games starred Ike, plus he has a unique move set and Chrom taking that moveset doesn't make sense. (I expect Lucas AND Ness for the same reason.)

I still say Chrom makes it. Are people around here aware of the Gematsu leak?

OH MY GOD YES. I didn't dare to hope but he's back!!!! Woooo!

*clears throat* Sorry about that. I am pretty stoked about this news though. I'm glad they went with his FE10 Tier 2 design this time around. I like the war hero aura.

I'm still hoping for Chrom or Lucina, but certainly not expecting them. I have my main already anyway.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

If they make Androsses brain from starfox into a nfc purchasable character I will buy it.

He looks awesome!

Around the Network

Part of me is happy because this means 3 of my 4 old mains are coming back (everyone but Game and Watch so far), but another part of me wishes they had gone with Chrom instead.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

This seems to really hurt Chrom's chances of being in but it doesn't really bother me either way.

I would really like to see Robin (avatar) or Tharja in the game though...some Tome users would be a nice change of pace

Ike is looking pretty damn fine!

Signature goes here!

i like ike.
but i have to get used to this new look.

Together we ride