By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ike "Fights For His Friends Once Again!" Returns In SSB for WiiU/3DS! New Look/Pics Inside!!!

tbone51 said:
vivster said:
Bring back young Ike! All these non-fans with their demand for a more mature style are ruining this game!

???  They always update most characters to their last appearances, Ike is one of the only ones to change. He is like his model in the GCN FE and this model is his Wii FE game. Makes perfect sense, nothing of a "mature style" lol. C'mon one character change is ruining the game sounds reallly dumb

I know it will ruin the joke but here you go.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183547&page=1

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Lmao, why is he so buff!?

But good to hear he's coming back.

Looks like a bad mofo! I approve this.

Wow, the safe pick to be Cut is here. Honestly aside from Snake, Ike was the most realistic character to leave. Im personally glad he is staying. Hopefully his appearance isnt the only buff :p

vivster said:

I know it will ruin the joke but here you go.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183547&page=1

That joke fell flat, lol.

Around the Network

He's slow, but he was my second favorite character to use. I'm glad he's finally been announced to return.

Roar_Of_War said:

Lmao, why is he so buff!?

But good to hear he's coming back.

He has 2 FE games, the second takes place years later and thats how he looks. NOT surprising cuz that sword he weilds is a 2 handed sword yet he uses one hand. This means That Workout :0

kupomogli said:
He's slow, but he was my second favorite character to use. I'm glad he's finally been announced to return.

Your very lucky! He was definitely at the very top of the list of being Cut (at least in the fan community). Personally im glad he's back. Hopefully Sakurai gives him some new tweeks

Slightly disapointed since this probably means no Chrom and I'm more familiar with Chrom as a character so I like him more.
But damn, he looks cool. He has that imposing and intimidating look that Chrom don't, so I'm fine with him.

But let's face it, Smash is the PERFECT game for DLCs, so I'm not losing hope on Chrom just yet. And if these DLCs could be bought via NFC figurines that would be even better since I'm so into the idea of buying a Chrom figurine lol.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

For those confused. Ike was in 2 games, his first appearance (SSBB) is his debut in the first FE game (FE9) and he gets older in the sequel (FE10)!