By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tecmo Koei Wants to sell 1 Million Copies of Hyrule Warriors

I hope it is a great game, I am excited for it from the teaser trailer.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
BraveNewWorld said:

Maybe in Japan. I don't think it will sell well in the west.

Wat. Game will be fortunate to break 250k in Japan lifetime.

DW is way down as a series, and only popular IPs bring in good numbers for Musou. Zelda is not very popular in Japan. Only chance this has of breaking 1 milllion is if the West embraces it. It likely will because the Wii U has a bit of drought and the fact Zelda has major pull in the US.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Any game that I buy will be doomed. Including this one.

Way to go. Expect a number the franchise never reaches then blame Wii u when the game "under achieves".

This fellah is crazy in my opinion.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

And I want Oprah to buy the Clippers. Wanting and making are on two different sides of tbe spectrum.

Can't we all just get along.If not for yourself, do it for the future.

Around the Network

I think it could hit that number with a good game releasing during the holidays.

I want to bang three chicks at once tonight.

Our odds of success are roughly equal.

BraveNewWorld said:

Maybe in Japan. I don't think it will sell well in the west.

The Warriors series is very popular in Japan, and does decently enough here for them to still localize them.

Zelda does well almost everywhere in the world.

So there is absolutely a chance that the game can sell at least 1 million WW. It's kind of silly for people to think otherwise. I'm not saying it WILL for sure. Nothing is for sure. But it CAN.

Go home TK, you're drunk, high and utterly insane.

put it on the ps4

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.