By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tecmo Koei Wants to sell 1 Million Copies of Hyrule Warriors

I've seen too little of the game to judge. But it's possible if the Wii U starts selling just a little bit more.

Yep.

Around the Network

According to my thread like three people think it'll sell over 1 mill.

At least he's optimistic.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

It's meant to appeal 2 very big and different franchises. It will make Zelda popular in Japan again, if it sells well, and it will make Dinasty Warriors popular in the West/Nintendo consoles if it sells well. But 1 mil? Doubt it.
It's a win-win scenario, IF IT SELLS WELL (which won't happen)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

It's a realistic goal. 1 million is not overly extravagant and with the Zelda name it should be able to reach it by Spring- Summer of next year (assuming it launches by August/September of this year)

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

By the time it releases the WiiU will probably be at 8million sold. One in every 8 WiiU owners buying this is a bit of an ask, seen as It's basically Dynasty Warriors with a new skin. Not many people in the west like Dynasty Warriors so if they're buying it just because of the Zelda skin that's kinda sad.

Around the Network
think-man said:
By the time it releases the WiiU will probably be at 8million sold. One in every 8 WiiU owners buying this is a bit of an ask, seen as It's basically Dynasty Warriors with a new skin. Not many people in the west like Dynasty Warriors so if they're buying it just because of the Zelda skin that's kinda sad.

Think-man, am counting on you to buy the game as a Dynasty Warriors fan. *puts think-man's name down in my notebook*

It's okay,  no pressure, the list of people who would buy Bayonetta 2 is couple of million. 

green_sky said:
think-man said:

Think-man, am counting on you to buy the game as a Dynasty Warriors fan. *puts think-man's name down in my notebook*

It's okay,  no pressure, the list of people who would buy Bayonetta 2 is couple of million. 

I probably will buy it, I've already been putting money aside every week for my WiiU purchase :P should have one by September.

think-man said:

but that's the spirit. They are trying to sell DW in westm so they put Zelda skin in the game

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
think-man said:

but that's the spirit. They are trying to sell DW in westm so they put Zelda skin in the game

Hopefully it does better than the last time they tried to sell DW to the west. http://www.vgchartz.com/game/35201/warriors-legends-of-troy/

Was even made by a western company aswell.

think-man said:

I probably will buy it, I've already been putting money aside every week for my WiiU purchase :P should have one by September.

What what! That's awesome. *Put's your name down for Wii U and Hello Kitty Kruisers too* 

That is the closest thing to barbie i could "think" of.