By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstaton 4 More Powerful Than XB1 Say Ubisoft

J_Allard said:
true_fan said:

ps4 is more powerful, but XB1 has more potential. Also it specifically mentions a source said that, not Ubisoft or The Division developers themselves.

A lot of console warriors are getting emotional over your post, you probably should have said "XB1 has more x-factors" to calm their nerves. Not that those other factors will ever make the Xbone more powerful than PS4 or anything, but it certainly does have that.

Ironically the x-factor that many early XBO adopters were using as their key differentiator was actually Kinect... so obviously not so muh of an xfactor now... ;)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

I'd like more devs likewise cutting to the chase rather than staying neutral.

BenVTrigger said:
There's zeeo debate on that.

It has a higher TF GPU and faster RAM. There's no way around that

Yep, can't believe we are still talking about it.

The Game looks marvellous, and obviously PS4 will be the best version.   Let's move on.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

J_Allard said:
true_fan said:

ps4 is more powerful, but XB1 has more potential. Also it specifically mentions a source said that, not Ubisoft or The Division developers themselves.

A lot of console warriors are getting emotional over your post, you probably should have said "XB1 has more x-factors" to calm their nerves. Not that those other factors will ever make the Xbone more powerful than PS4 or anything, but it certainly does have that.

you are mixing up the words emotional with realistic with that post of yours. 

Nicklesbe said:

~supahotfire~

Whoa, turn it down, I'm deffo sure you broke like 82 rules in that post.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

lol this is so funny. Before it was secret sauce, now its the 'x-factor'.
Change the terminology all you want, it will always just be a load of bullshit if you dont explain it.

fps_d0minat0r said:
lol this is so funny. Before it was secret sauce, now its the 'x-factor'.
Change the terminology all you want, it will always just be a load of bullshit if you dont explain it.

Direct X-Factor: Secret Cloud Ed.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Nicklesbe said:

~supahotfire~

Whao Whao Whao I'm not tryin to break any rules over here.That's my bad. The same can be said about any fanboy of any camp. I'm just sayin as long as ya keep your dreams you win ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Nicklesbe said:

~supahotfire~

Whao Whao Whao I'm not tryin to break any rules over here.That's my bad. The same can be said about any fanboy of any camp. I'm just sayin as long as ya keep your dreams you win ^.^

I swear to god if I get banned for "back-seat" moderation, I'm issuing ioi a formal complaint!

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

I swear to god if I get banned for "back-seat" moderation, I'm issuing ioi a formal complaint!

That wouldn't be fair. You didn't do anything wrong. Just lookin out. Ya think I should get rid of or reword the post? I was just giving a flawed opinion in a humorous manner. I thought it was funny as hell but if it's flamebait or offensive I'll change it. I sure as hell don't want you to get any slack, especially when ya didn't do anything

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)