By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstaton 4 More Powerful Than XB1 Say Ubisoft

Nicklesbe said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

I swear to god if I get banned for "back-seat" moderation, I'm issuing ioi a formal complaint!

That wouldn't be fair. You didn't do anything wrong. Just lookin out. Ya think I should get rid of or reword the post? I was just giving a flawed opinion in a humorous manner. I thought it was funny as hell but if it's flamebait or offensive I'll change it. I sure as hell don't want you to get any slack, especially when ya didn't do anything

Honestly, I'd recommend seeing what you can get away with.

When I originally came here a few months back, I was banned daily, accused of being an alternate account, and generally treated like some kind of Vigilante.

But now, I only get banned monthly.

If it wasn't good though I wouldn't waste time warning you anyway :D.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

At this point I think everybody knows this. MS is trying hard to remedy this issue, but it's all talk atm.

In other news, the sky is still blue and Chris Brown is still a douche!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ubisoft:

Am I doing this wright, Pokemon fans?

Please release it when its finished. PS4 is certainly the most powerful.

RolStoppable said:
Congrats to Sony and all of their fans.

Are cringe worthy posts bannable here ?

Around the Network
Do we need to keep beating this to death.  Does anyone even care?!?  My 2 year old PC is more power than both, yet there are far more power PC's than mine...do I care...not really.  The only way any of this would make any difference is if the PS4 was the most powerful thing you could play games on, and it's not.

Stop hating and start playing.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Nicklesbe said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

I swear to god if I get banned for "back-seat" moderation, I'm issuing ioi a formal complaint!

That wouldn't be fair. You didn't do anything wrong. Just lookin out. Ya think I should get rid of or reword the post? I was just giving a flawed opinion in a humorous manner. I thought it was funny as hell but if it's flamebait or offensive I'll change it. I sure as hell don't want you to get any slack, especially when ya didn't do anything

Honestly, I'd recommend seeing what you can get away with.

When I originally came here a few months back, I was banned daily, accused of being an alternate account, and generally treated like some kind of Vigilante.

But now, I only get banned monthly.

If it wasn't good though I wouldn't waste time warning you anyway :D.

Thanks for the warning. i appreciate it. If there are any Mods seeing this please know I am genuinely sorry if I crossed any lines or if I cross any lines. I'm new, kinda still young and pretty. I'm opinionated and my only intent is to have honest and good conversation. I have no desire to insult, piss off, or flame anyone. I'm not going to claim anything as fact anything I say is flawed opinion. I love and respect all consoles and gaming devices. I love gaming periode. Sure I'll bust MS's balls from time to time. I feel I'm entitled to since I've given them so much money over the years. Not everyone feels that way so If I offend anyone my bad, not my intent. I know they all have done amazing things to push gaming forward and the competition between them all has inspired amazing innovation. I also may bust the balls of fanboys from time time. It's not my intention to offend any of em, just bring em back to reality. I don't understand em to be honest, all my loyalty goes to games and game developers. The consoles and platforms are all equal in my book. Then again I never understood those that always went crazy of local sports teams either, I guess it's the same. I usually give my respect to the players no matter what team they are on.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Madword said:
J_Allard said:
true_fan said:

ps4 is more powerful, but XB1 has more potential. Also it specifically mentions a source said that, not Ubisoft or The Division developers themselves.

A lot of console warriors are getting emotional over your post, you probably should have said "XB1 has more x-factors" to calm their nerves. Not that those other factors will ever make the Xbone more powerful than PS4 or anything, but it certainly does have that.

Ironically the x-factor that many early XBO adopters were using as their key differentiator was actually Kinect... so obviously not so muh of an xfactor now... ;)

Ironically removing that x-factor creates a new x-factor since it could potentially mean more processing power.

Conegamer said:
Arguably this is the most obvious thing I've seen on this site for weeks.

I don't believe anyone would argue otherwise.

True but their are still some delusional people who refuse to except that.Just like last generation.

J_Allard said:
Madword said:
J_Allard said:
true_fan said:

ps4 is more powerful, but XB1 has more potential. Also it specifically mentions a source said that, not Ubisoft or The Division developers themselves.

A lot of console warriors are getting emotional over your post, you probably should have said "XB1 has more x-factors" to calm their nerves. Not that those other factors will ever make the Xbone more powerful than PS4 or anything, but it certainly does have that.

Ironically the x-factor that many early XBO adopters were using as their key differentiator was actually Kinect... so obviously not so muh of an xfactor now... ;)

Ironically removing that x-factor creates a new x-factor since it could potentially mean more processing power.

At most it would be a 10% boost which still isn't what ps4 could do. That is of course if they completely rewrote the firmware to take out all the kinect processing which they won't do. They want people to use kinect so those consoles will still be compatible with kinect. Just because they unplug it doesn't mean they magically get that power back. They invested too much money in kinect so that fantasy of a power boost will never happen unless they upgrade the hardware. But hey keep the dreams alive.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)