By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstaton 4 More Powerful Than XB1 Say Ubisoft

official or not, people will still be in denial with the obvious.

Around the Network

tiffac said:

Aswell as there are people who will rub fact-sheets over and over again in the noses of Xbone-fans.

PS4 is a beast, Better all around and I don't have to lug a power brick around.

walsufnir said:
tiffac said:

Aswell as there are people who will rub fact-sheets over and over again in the noses of Xbone-fans.

And people will also be in denial of that since its obvious.

Around the Network

Good to hear. All hail Sony! Its always nice to read about M$ sucking even when I'm on vacation. Meanwhile I'm half way around the world, being harassed by little kids for money like a pack of wild dogs every other corner and every other person is a gender bender.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
walsufnir said:
tiffac said:

That will continue to happen as long as xbone fans continue to provide comical responses.

"x-factor" LOL.

pbroy said:
Good to hear. All hail Sony! Its always nice to read about M$ sucking even when I'm on vacation. Meanwhile I'm half way around the world, being harassed by little kids for money like a pack of wild dogs every other corner and every other person is a gender bender.

Must be a shit vacation if you're logging on to the website from there...lol.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

pbroy said:

Glad to hear that you are having fun, pbroy!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---