By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstaton 4 More Powerful Than XB1 Say Ubisoft

Oh. Well at least this is better than you posting insiderp articles...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
true_fan said:

ps4 is more powerful, but XB1 has more potential. Also it specifically mentions a source said that, not Ubisoft or The Division developers themselves.

A lot of console warriors are getting emotional over your post, you probably should have said "XB1 has more x-factors" to calm their nerves. Not that those other factors will ever make the Xbone more powerful than PS4 or anything, but it certainly does have that.

Emotional is the wrong word lul. Nice try though. Honestly, you shouldn't have come in here.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

J_Allard said:
PigPen said:
I couldn't be a XOne owner. Everything about Ubisoft screams Sony. Us "Wii U" owners don't buy inferior games unless it's reasonable. No co-op in Splinter Cell: Blacklist means no Wii U sales. Why did it look the same as the last generation consoles anyway. Delay "Rayman: Legends" for a PS3 & X360 port, no sales. Why did it look the same as last generation consoles anyway. Developers shaft XOne owners with inferior games and they still buy.

It's easy once you realize Ubisoft games suck.

Also, idk of any games released on Xbox One that cut out entire modes from the game or look exactly like last generation titles, so your examples are a bit flawed.

Idk of any games on XOne that cut entire modes either cause I'm a Wii U owner.  With the 1080p, Sony is eating Microsoft lunch and developers is holding no punches talking openly.

J_Allard said:
true_fan said:

ps4 is more powerful, but XB1 has more potential. Also it specifically mentions a source said that, not Ubisoft or The Division developers themselves.

A lot of console warriors are getting emotional over your post, you probably should have said "XB1 has more x-factors" to calm their nerves. Not that those other factors will ever make the Xbone more powerful than PS4 or anything, but it certainly does have that.

How does it have more x factors??? Please explain? MS has a patent on improving tools? Anything dx 12 can do can and will be done in open GL, and better and easier with PS4 hardware, please explain in technical detail what these technical details are for these "X" factors. It simplt doesn't, that's wishfull thinking. Xbox fans act like sony will sit back do nothng, never improve ps4. 

In fact open gl is often more effiencient then dx. Sony is iimproving the PS4's cpu multi-=threading, tools, SDK, don't kid yourself.

Games and new engines will ne way more GPU compute limited then anythign else no cloud will help that, ps4';s betetr GPU compute will always mean ps4 will have a significant advantage. MArk Cerny is a genius.

J_Allard said:
PigPen said:
I couldn't be a XOne owner. Everything about Ubisoft screams Sony. Us "Wii U" owners don't buy inferior games unless it's reasonable. No co-op in Splinter Cell: Blacklist means no Wii U sales. Why did it look the same as the last generation consoles anyway. Delay "Rayman: Legends" for a PS3 & X360 port, no sales. Why did it look the same as last generation consoles anyway. Developers shaft XOne owners with inferior games and they still buy.

Also, idk of any games released on Xbox One that cut out entire modes from the game or look exactly like last generation titles, so your examples are a bit flawed.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

I don't care which is better... all I care about are the GAMES.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

PigPen said:
J_Allard said:
PigPen said:

Idk of any games on XOne that cut entire modes either cause I'm a Wii U owner.  With the 1080p, Sony is eating Microsoft lunch and developers is holding no punches talking openly.

I'm just saying, you're comparing apples to oranges.

And what developers are talking openly? Since when is a supposed source who even if real is anonymous "openly"? lol

Also, Water is wet.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

J_Allard said:
PigPen said:
J_Allard said:
PigPen said:

And what developers are talking openly? Since when is a supposed source who even if real is anonymous "openly"? lol

I'm not comparing nothing.  It's not Microsoft and Nintendo.  It's don't take Ubisoft s#!t.  

Most developers aint talking, their showing you.

J_Allard said:
PigPen said:
J_Allard said:
PigPen said:

Dat spin.