By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One won't catch PS4.

Although it being the same price as the PS4 puts it on level playing field one glaring issue remains the same. PS4 is simply still more  powerful, I feel like (and this has been stated by several other users) MS should of just dropped the price to $350. I'm not exactly sold on Xbox being able to compete globally with PS4 at the same price, in fact I still think PS4 will easily beat Xbox in most markets. The wild card is N. America they have shown to never really be brand loyal, but I do think Xbox can and will win this reigon, partially due to the fact that Xbox has done well with it's current price tag of $500. Don't mistake that as me thinking Xbox will dominate N. America either, I think it'll be 55-45 in favor of Xbox.

Anyway what do you think? (This is an opinion piece therefore  I could be completely wrong)

Around the Network

PS4 might pull it off. The hype train is really strong. Plus after E3 everyone will taste the awesomeness of sony's first party offerings.

We all know this. Mainland Europe and Japan are just too much geography in Sonys favor.

But if it wins where we personally live, a local victory where our personal friends and family choose X1 over PS4, then I'll take that any day.

Because at the end of the day, I could care less what the Spanish or what the Japanese or whatever prefer. I care about what console people play most where I live.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Ka-pi96 said:
It doesn't seem likely but it's not impossible the gen has only barely begun.

$199 Xbox One calling it right now lol.

That's not really bold.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
We all know this. Mainland Europe and Japan are just too much geography in Sonys favor.

But if it wins where we personally live, a local victory where our personal friends and family choose X1 over PS4, then I'll take that any day.

Because at the end of the day, I could care less what the Spanish or what the Japanese or whatever prefer. I care about what console people play most where I live.

Fair enough.

vivster said:
That's not really bold.

I never said it was a bold prediction xD.

And the WiiU won't catch neither of them! Anything else?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

NobleTeam360 said:
vivster said:
That's not really bold.

I never said it was a bold prediction xD.

Yeah but why make a thread about it when it's just the same opinion pretty much everyone on this forum has?

That's kinda boring.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

AZWification said:

And the WiiU won't catch neither of them! Anything else?

Well the Wii U is still ahead of X1 so there's that lol.