By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PlayStation E3 2014 - YouTube link for those who missed it

Max King of the Wild said:
carlos710 said:
7/10 nly games that we already knew/expected and most of them won't be coming until 2015 anyways.

Like everyone's e3 ever.

And all of them are boring :)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Going to have to rate this on par with MS. 6, maybe 6.5.

+Uncharted!
+No Man's Sky!
+Vita TV!
+Other New Games!

-Momentum Lost In The Middle
-No Real Megaton
-Games Lineup Thin For 2014
-No TLG

So yeah, 6/10 seems fair. Watching the immediate after show with IGN, seems like their reaction was similar.

2014 is packed. Don't know what you are talking about

Once again, I'm referring to the First Party titles. We have LBP3 and DriveClub, for this year. And a good number of the new games aren't coming this year either.

2014 is looking good when you add in third parties, I agree. But from the first party perspective, they've got everything for 2015.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Really, really good conference showed a ton of games and a lot of exclusive content!!! Also Uncharted 4!!!!!!

+Lots of new games
+No Mans Sky
+Little Big Planet
+PSTV coming to the US only for $99
+White PS4
+Lots of exclusive content for multiplat games
+UNCHARTED 4!!!!

-Spent 20 min on figures
-Loss of momentum in the middle
-A little to long

Honestly other then the 20 min of talking in the middle it was great!

9/10 for me!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Fusioncode said:
Far and away the best conference so far. Unlike Microsoft they actually focused on exclusive games. Now I know people will bitch and moan about the 20 slow minutes with the dude talking but the rest of the press conference was fantastic.

20 minute slow section? For a 2 hour conference? That's 1hr 40min of awesomeness, 95% of which was either exclusive games or a metric tonne of exclusive incentives to get it for PS4. MSs conference was 1hr30min, 95% of which was multiplats with no Xbox incentives and remakes/remasters. It really is no contest about which confrence was better

Mmm... I can give this a conference a B. Lacked anything I would truly consider a megaton, there was a slow 20 minutes in there. Solid show, though.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Conegamer said:

Going to have to rate this on par with MS. 6, maybe 6.5.

+Uncharted!
+No Man's Sky!
+Vita TV!
+Other New Games!

-Momentum Lost In The Middle
-No Real Megaton
-Games Lineup Thin For 2014
-No TLG

So yeah, 6/10 seems fair. Watching the immediate after show with IGN, seems like their reaction was similar.

2014 is packed. Don't know what you are talking about

Once again, I'm referring to the First Party titles. We have LBP3 and DriveClub, for this year. And a good number of the new games aren't coming this year either.

2014 is looking good when you add in third parties, I agree. But from the first party perspective, they've got everything for 2015.

And Sony has to consider what is coming around their titles as well. I bet you if Gta, batman, cod,  ac, and whatever else weren't coming then sony would push the order out with LBP and driveclub

Solid conference but most of momentum was lost when they talked for about 30min of media and whatnot. They saved with the last slew games but wasn't enough to really bring them out of that slump.

7.5 in my book, MS still in first for me

Also is GTA5 coming exclusively to PS4? because that would be a megaton

carlos710 said:
carlos710 said:
7/10 nly games that we already knew/expected and most of them won't be coming until 2015 anyways.

Like everyone's e3 ever.

And all of them are boring :)

At least you're consistent

BMaker11 said:
Fusioncode said:
Far and away the best conference so far. Unlike Microsoft they actually focused on exclusive games. Now I know people will bitch and moan about the 20 slow minutes with the dude talking but the rest of the press conference was fantastic.

20 minute slow section? For a 2 hour conference? That's 1hr 40min of awesomeness, 95% of which was either exclusive games or a metric tonne of exclusive incentives to get it for PS4. MSs conference was 1hr30min, 95% of which was multiplats with no Xbox incentives and remakes/remasters. It really is no contest about which confrence was better

Exactly. But certain people like to downplay Sony at every turn so I have no doubt they will endlessly complain about the short boring section. Even though they had a far better exclusive showcase. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Troll_Whisperer said:

They still had them...

Are you talking about the part with Batman Arkham Knight? I'm pretty sure that was purposeful.