By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think it's fake. Has Nintendo ever revealed a game with only CGI trailers?
And I even doubt that Nintendo Großostheim already has all informations and shares it with all employees. They're usually quite successful in keeping things secret.

Around the Network

I knew this is 100% fake the moment Monolith Soft X for 2015...

The game is coming this year, worldwide. http://playeressence.com/monolith-soft-x-confirmed-for-a-worldwide-release-in-2014/

Isn't it too soon for Retro's new game or do we have confirmation that they have been working on two projects?

This looks like a winner for Nintendo!

I'm looking forward to Dragon Quest VII(FINALLY!), Pokemon Ruby +Sapphire(best pokemon games ever), Zelda, and yes... Mario Party.

I am so damn hyped for X. They cannot release that game fast enough.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

"New Miyamoto’s game – Lots of Gamepad and NFC gimmicks."
"Metroid 3DS – developed by Next Level Games, classic 2.5D Metroid, trailer, release date: December 2014"
If this leak is true, those two would be my biggest disappointments... That basically means Miyamoto has been working on another nonsense game again and we dont get a 3d Metroid of wiiu which is ever so lame... I m sure the 3ds will be fun but after seeing MK8 and ssb, I want to see Samus in her own dedicated game damn it!!!

Oh and X being released in 2015 also sucks

This leak is not true because Nintendo confirmed that X is coming out this year worldwide! Plus, Pachter said that Nintendo will have the most announcements at E3!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Fake or not. I hope they don't go integrating NFC in all most of their games. 

Most of this sounds reasonable enough, but I don't see it happening. Xenoworld is a title that just doesn't seem to fit. I would imagine Smash would use NFC, although Mario Party might as well. Retro is still a relatively small studio. They might be able to work on two games, but I don't think they could have one really ready to go so soon after TF. Overall, the schedule seems a bit too light on 3DS stuff.

I wonder how long it will take for an open-world, 3D Pokémon game.

This isn't much more believable than Lucidium's Nintendo E3 fake leak.