By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Seems unlikely. Why would they be spending even more time on Tomodachi Life after its worldwide release?

They forgot the very likely Majora's Mask remake for 3DS as well. Nintendo has been hinting at it for years.

Around the Network
Skidonti said:
Mr Khan said:
_crazy_man_ said:

From the orginal source:

This information comes from person, who works at Nintendo Europe in Germany and prepares few elements for upcoming show. Sorry for my English, it’s not my native language.

Raising Fake Flags

Since the digital event is being aired worldwide, this is no longer a disqualifier, unlike if they were doing a USA-only conference.

Ah, okay. Are they airing a NoA produced English-language broadcast worldwide or what? I mean, the E3 conferences could also have been streamed worldwide, and were. Is NoE actually bothering with translation or something? Or are you just saying the video will be hosted on NoE websites and they'll just have their hands on it for that purpose?

Different versions are being produced for the different markets, i think. So an NOE version is being made, an NCL version, and an NOA.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Sound too good to be true, let's just wait for e3...

cannonballZ said:
Sounds more believable than the last one I read but I am still a bit skeptical. Makes me wonder if this vid was real-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxa_nRUIhK4

So we get this very legit looking video (being honest here) and it barely gets any traction? wtf?

All of these various "E3 leaks" always have the most predictable games and none of them have New IP. If they do they just say "New IP from blah blah studio, random genre", with no actual details.

Also, just a few day AFTER nintendo announces NFC figurines, this leaked list appears. If anybody would have included it in a list prior it would have my attention.

Hilarious how fake all of these lists are. Would be a fun E3 though, can't hurt to dream.

Around the Network

Good effort at being realistic announcements, but it says too much 'CGI trailer'. We all know Nintendo literally never makes trailers that only consists of CGI. SSB trailers are CGI combinated with gameplay. If this is the case tho, I would be dissapointed. CGI trailers never tells us anything about the gameplay and Nintendo games are about the gameplay, not presentation.

Mr Khan said:
Skidonti said:
Mr Khan said:
_crazy_man_ said:

From the orginal source:

This information comes from person, who works at Nintendo Europe in Germany and prepares few elements for upcoming show. Sorry for my English, it’s not my native language.

Raising Fake Flags

Since the digital event is being aired worldwide, this is no longer a disqualifier, unlike if they were doing a USA-only conference.

Ah, okay. Are they airing a NoA produced English-language broadcast worldwide or what? I mean, the E3 conferences could also have been streamed worldwide, and were. Is NoE actually bothering with translation or something? Or are you just saying the video will be hosted on NoE websites and they'll just have their hands on it for that purpose?

Different versions are being produced for the different markets, i think. So an NOE version is being made, an NCL version, and an NOA.

Here in Spain every Nintendo Direct airs with spanish subtitles, and it was the same during last year's E3 direct. With their digital event, which I really doubt will be live, it's not too far fetched to think that they will also subtitle it. And I guess the same will be true for Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, etc.

In fact, given that with every past direct there have been so many people from different countries involved in the translation and yet so little info have been leaked ahead of them, just makes this leak even less likely.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

What's always funny about these "leaks" is that they know that, for example, Miyamoto's new IP will be shown, that it uses the gamepad and NFC, but they don't actually know what it is. At least they could use some creativity and say the IP is called Pond Jumper and stars a frog-like creature named Sam. He will also appear in Smash Bros Wii U. But know, they just lazily make a list of things they would like to see.

The dates are all off, too, since X and B2 have been confirmed for earlier at the investment meeting, which this "insider" was unfortunately unaware of.

"New Miyamoto’s game – Lots of Gamepad and NFC gimmicks."
"Metroid 3DS – developed by Next Level Games, classic 2.5D Metroid, trailer, release date: December 2014"
If this leak is true, those two would be my biggest disappointments... That basically means Miyamoto has been working on another nonsense game again and we dont get a 3d Metroid of wiiu which is ever so lame... I m sure the 3ds will be fun but after seeing MK8 and ssb, I want to see Samus in her own dedicated game damn it!!!

Oh and X being released in 2015 also sucks

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Other than perhaps being bummed at least one of Star Fox or Metroid wasn't on Wii U rather than 3DS this would obviously be a perfect E3... I just don't know that I can believe it.