By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spemanig said:
Anyone have a funny "fake" gif?

It's the best one I could find!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
ieatdragonz said:
Wait tomodacchi Life would've been out already by E3... now I don't believe this in the slightest.

wouldn't be the first time a trailer of an already released game was shown "at E3"

the game releases that week (outside Japan), so giving it another push when tens or hundreds of thousends of people are watching your stream actually sounds logical imo

Tomodachi life spells fake.

AZWification said:
spemanig said:
Anyone have a funny "fake" gif?

I knew I could depend on you guys :)

Lafiel said:
ieatdragonz said:
Wait tomodacchi Life would've been out already by E3... now I don't believe this in the slightest.

wouldn't be the first time a trailer of an already released game was shown "at E3"

the game releases that week (outside Japan), so giving it another push when tens or hundreds of thousends of people are watching your stream actually sounds logical imo

New Leaf released just days before E3, and they didn't talk about it all. Besides they already gave Tomodachi Life it's own Direct.

Around the Network

My one hope is they don't take to much time revealing the quality of life stuff, or the nfp stuff. Get it out there and move on.

Some other things that would be nice would be:
I want to know what X is. Tired of speculating if it will have a story focused game, or online community focused game.
I want a solid release date (preferably side by side with the japanese version) of both X and Bayo 2.
I want to see the new Legend Of Zelda, art direction be damned (I've never been let down on that end before), and the new fatal frame (at least a screenshot or something).
Last I want one BIG surprise IP, exclusive to Wii U. Made by whoever, because who doesn't want one huge surprise.

spemanig said:
AZWification said:

I knew I could depend on you guys :)

No problem! I always have fun searching for gifs!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Skidonti said:
Mr Khan said:
_crazy_man_ said:

From the orginal source:

This information comes from person, who works at Nintendo Europe in Germany and prepares few elements for upcoming show. Sorry for my English, it’s not my native language.

Raising Fake Flags

Since the digital event is being aired worldwide, this is no longer a disqualifier, unlike if they were doing a USA-only conference.

Ah, okay. Are they airing a NoA produced English-language broadcast worldwide or what? I mean, the E3 conferences could also have been streamed worldwide, and were. Is NoE actually bothering with translation or something? Or are you just saying the video will be hosted on NoE websites and they'll just have their hands on it for that purpose?

we get translated directs. live...

I enjoyed reading this...especially the Zelda and Xenoworld stuff. But yeah, when I got to Tomodachi Life, that was a dead giveaway since it'll have been out for a few days already.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

LemonSlice said:
cannonballZ said:
Sounds more believable than the last one I read but I am still a bit skeptical. Makes me wonder if this vid was real-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxa_nRUIhK4

So we get this very legit looking video (being honest here) and it barely gets any traction? wtf?

That actually looks pretty real...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.