By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Clyde32 said:
IamAwsome said:

Zelda- Bullshit, revealing this game would cannibalize Hyrule Warriors. I doubt we will see the next big Zelda until 2016.[1]

Smash Bros. - This sounds legit, but we won't see EVERY fighter.[2]

X- They haven't shown X since, well I don't know. At this point I would be really surprised if we DIDN'T see this game.[3]

Bayonetta 2- Sounds legit

FExSMT/Yarn Yoshi- We will see Yarn Yoshi. FExSMT depends on how much Nintendo of America wants to push the game.[4]

Hyrule Warriors- Legit

Fatal Frame/Project Zero- This one is a toss up. They wouldn't show it at the digital event if it wasn't going to be on the E3 show floor, and NoA never pushed Fatal Frame in the past. Like FE, this depents on NoA's stance.

Retro Studios game- I don't think Retro would have a trailer for their next game so soon.

New Miyamoto Game- I'm not sure about this one.

Mario Party U- Makes sense

Pokken- I'll believe it when I see it.[5]

Smash Bros. 3DS- Legit

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire- Also legit

Tomodachi Life- Legit[6]

Yoki Watch/Dragon Quest VII- Ehh, I guess this is legit.

Metroid 3DS- Metroid sounds unlikely, Next Level Games sounds more unlkely.

Star Fox- I don't know how big Platinum is, or whether or not they can work on two concurrent projects, so this is anybody's guess.[7]

[1] Nintendo promised the new big zelda u game at e3 2014. I think Hyrule Warriors is more to get Japan into the Wii U, and America in to Dynasty Warriors.

[2] SSB3DS releases in summer, plus they are having a huge tournament, I doubt we wouldn't see every fighter

[3] They have only showed 3 trailers of X, so yeah, it is very likely going to be shown. 

[4] At least we know they aren't cancelled, and I think it might have been 2014 that Yoshi's Yarn was listed for in Nintendo's report

[5] They had a teaser for the game

[6] Tomodachi Life comes out before e3. We could see it...but it is unlikely

[7] Platinum games worked on W101 while still working on Bayonetta 2

Nintendo never promised a Zelda trailer. In fact, only Aonuma mentioned he will say more about it at E3. Talking about Zelda HD could be the same kind of info we got at the direct in january 2013 and at E3 doesn't mean at the digital event. It could be during the e3 week.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Clyde32 said:
IamAwsome said:

Zelda- Bullshit, revealing this game would cannibalize Hyrule Warriors. I doubt we will see the next big Zelda until 2016.[1]

Smash Bros. - This sounds legit, but we won't see EVERY fighter.[2]

X- They haven't shown X since, well I don't know. At this point I would be really surprised if we DIDN'T see this game.[3]

Bayonetta 2- Sounds legit

FExSMT/Yarn Yoshi- We will see Yarn Yoshi. FExSMT depends on how much Nintendo of America wants to push the game.[4]

Hyrule Warriors- Legit

Fatal Frame/Project Zero- This one is a toss up. They wouldn't show it at the digital event if it wasn't going to be on the E3 show floor, and NoA never pushed Fatal Frame in the past. Like FE, this depents on NoA's stance.

Retro Studios game- I don't think Retro would have a trailer for their next game so soon.

New Miyamoto Game- I'm not sure about this one.

Mario Party U- Makes sense

Pokken- I'll believe it when I see it.[5]

Smash Bros. 3DS- Legit

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire- Also legit

Tomodachi Life- Legit[6]

Yoki Watch/Dragon Quest VII- Ehh, I guess this is legit.

Metroid 3DS- Metroid sounds unlikely, Next Level Games sounds more unlkely.

Star Fox- I don't know how big Platinum is, or whether or not they can work on two concurrent projects, so this is anybody's guess.[7]

[1] Nintendo promised the new big zelda u game at e3 2014. I think Hyrule Warriors is more to get Japan into the Wii U, and America in to Dynasty Warriors.

[2] SSB3DS releases in summer, plus they are having a huge tournament, I doubt we wouldn't see every fighter

[3] They have only showed 3 trailers of X, so yeah, it is very likely going to be shown. 

[4] At least we know they aren't cancelled, and I think it might have been 2014 that Yoshi's Yarn was listed for in Nintendo's report

[5] They had a teaser for the game

[6] Tomodachi Life comes out before e3. We could see it...but it is unlikely

[7] Platinum games worked on W101 while still working on Bayonetta 2

Nintendo never promised a Zelda trailer. In fact, only Aonuma mentioned he will say more about it at E3. Talking about Zelda HD could be the same kind of info we got at the direct in january 2013 and at E3 doesn't mean at the digital event. It could be during the e3 week.

They were planning to show a trailer at e3 2013.

I wish they announced Xenoblade HD.

Retro better be working on Metroid Prime 4. Do a new IP after.

Clyde32 said:
Pavolink said:

They were planning to show a trailer at e3 2013.

Then a release date this holiday season could be possible. There's no way Nintendo planned to show during 3 consecutive years before releasing, which means that them has been delaying the game just on purpose to fill the gaps.

They also said it could be show after twwhd or at a minor events and nothing happened. Last year Nintendo promised us trailers for some games but this year nothing about Zelda, and in case they decides to not show it we cannot be mad.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And Yarn Yoshi is coming out this year. There is literally no way that it isn't, it's been in development since 2011.

AshKetchum1992 said:
I wish they announced Xenoblade HD.

Not until X is released, we don't want to have a VS XIII situation on our hands.

lol, people should be honest and call these posts "what I want/expect from microsoft/Nintnedo/sony's E3".... Not convinced in the slightest that this from an actual source. Most things in this list is garunteed as they've already been announced, but Nintendo will probably pull out more unexpected announcements like the sega partnership. 

Solid-Stark said:
I'm really hoping for Paper Mario WiiU announcement.

I am really hoping for a Paper Mario that is more like 64/TTYD! Sticker Star was awful!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It lost me at Smash DLC, since Sakurai said he won't even be thinking about DLC until the game is finished.