By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 leaked

AZWification said:
Solid-Stark said:
I'm really hoping for Paper Mario WiiU announcement.

I am really hoping for a Paper Mario that is more like 64/TTYD! Sticker Star was awful!

I personally would be really happy to see them make a Super Paper Mario 2. I loved that game, style and all. I thought it was great, and would love an expansion on the concept.

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Solid-Stark said:
I'm really hoping for Paper Mario WiiU announcement.

I am really hoping for a Paper Mario that is more like 64/TTYD! Sticker Star was awful!

It took me a bit to really get into Sticker Star. At first, I thought wtf did they do, and then I got sucked in and realized its a great new direction. Story, gameplay just worked and got better as the game progressed. But sure the first two had a proven formula. However, SPM was just crap imo. With that said I wouldn't mind if the next PM game went classic or SS.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

chidori-chan2 said:

Star Fox – reboot of the series, developed by Platinum Games. First trailer, CGI and gameplay. Game is mix of Star Fox Adventures and classic Star Fox games. Release date: 2015.

for 3DS? -____-

DevilRising said:
AZWification said:

I personally would be really happy to see them make a Super Paper Mario 2. I loved that game, style and all. I thought it was great, and would love an expansion on the concept.

I did enjoy Super Paper Mario, but after Sticker Star I would like to see Nintendo make the Paper Mario game Sticker Star was supposed to be!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---