By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox / Insomniac release official Sunset Overdrive Gameplay Debut Trailer, Looks HOTT!!!!

Are you Hyped for Sunset Overdrive?!

Yes, looks amazing 126 60.58%

No, not my kind of game 26 12.50%

Maybe, still not sure 34 16.35%

I want to be but don't have an Xbox One 21 10.10%

Total:207

Daaamn, son! Looking good! Definitely a little reminiscent of Infamous, but in what universe is that a bad thing? Loving the enemy and weapon designs. They really went all out with the quirkiness of the whole thing.

I'm definitely seeing a bit of awkwardness in the transitions between animations at some points, but that may be addressed later, and even if it isn't, that isn't the kind of thing I notice while actually playing a game anyway.

Around the Network
TarHeeLsALLday said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lol shall we refer to the reason your thread got locked? 

I was a blind Xbot in denial over purchasing an Xbone. I tried to justify it until I couldn't do it anymore.

You are a really funny individual, but I bet you already knew that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

BenVTrigger said:
I find it strange how everyone acts like Insomniac is this awful developer now. Have they had some misses? Yes FUSE was a truly awful game.

But this is also the studio that released Crack in Time, a fantastic game. And this game looks like Insomniac finally realized what they are good at and are going all in. Personally I think it looks like the absolute best of Insomniac rolled into one title.

I'll give it a shot when it comes to PC.

nice gameplay.looks good like a cross between infamous/saints row guns

Above & Beyond

Porcupeth said:
BenVTrigger said:
I find it strange how everyone acts like Insomniac is this awful developer now. Have they had some misses? Yes FUSE was a truly awful game.

But this is also the studio that released Crack in Time, a fantastic game. And this game looks like Insomniac finally realized what they are good at and are going all in. Personally I think it looks like the absolute best of Insomniac rolled into one title.

This won't happen, I think.

Around the Network

Anyways regarding the trailer how cool are the "Amps"? The ones they showed look awesome and adds some real customization to your characters powers.

walsufnir said:
Porcupeth said:
BenVTrigger said:

This won't happen, I think.

If it does, I will, if it doesn't, I won't. Should have worded it better.

Porcupeth said:

If it does, I will, if it doesn't, I won't. Should have worded it better.

So you think the game would be worth playing on PC but as it is an Xbone exclusive, no good words about it are shared? Hmm...

I try not to swear too much but this game looks fucking incredible. Nice too see Insomniac pumping out quality games again "crosses fingers in hopes of Resistance Reboot"

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

zuvuyeay said:
nice gameplay.looks good like a cross between infamous/saints row guns

I don't see any infamous here, its more like Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked but with humans.